Chapter Five

ORIAN

If you don't fuck our mate, I will make you. Claim her. Now.

The voice in his head was furious, enraged at the fact it wasn't his mouth buried against delicious fae pussy, his cock aching so much it was worse than being wounded in war. Fucking Hell, she looked beautiful. Caught up in pleasure and experiencing something new so bravely. This was supposed to be a punishment.

A way for Lennox to feed his demon like he so badly needed to and show their fairy she couldn't go running off into the dark when things were so up in the air.

They had both agreed there was going to be no orgasms, but he was a fucking moron if he thought they were going to be able to follow through. Lennox was eating her out like she was his last meal, practically purring against her slick pussy as his demon lingered just beneath the surface. His twin was hanging by a thread while Orian was getting more accosted every day by his own.

She'd be so pretty, like now, full to the brim. Be selfish. Take her before he does.

The idiot was drooling for a touch of her, to sink inside where he knew it would be slick and wet and so fucking tight he would probably black out from pleasure. Sure, he was beyond nervous to be popping his cherry when up against his twin's experience, but that wasn't going to hold him back entirely.

Orian's grip on the fairy's throat slid up to cup her jaw, holding her head back against his shoulder as he ducked his head to the junction where her neck met her shoulder, pulling the strap of her dress aside and pressing warm wet kisses to her skin. "Give him what he wants, stardust. This isn't for you. This is for us." His mouth pressed against her pulse, digging the sharp ends of his fangs into soft skin just enough to prick the surface, just enough to taste the explosion of her blood against his tongue that dragged a groan from his throat.

Spun sugar and floral sweetness filled his mouth with the smallest droplet, coupled with the sound of Lennox working her out, it was enough to have Orian on the fucking edge. Lillith shifted between the pair of them, her hips moving, probably unaware of how fucking hot it was when she rode Nox's tongue chasing after her high. Orian could taste the pleasure blooming on her skin and wanted to gorge on it.

"Make her come, Nox." His sharp teeth ran up along her throat, finding the delicate point of her ear and nipping at it. Her moans were coming faster, a soft melody of sweet sound that would become his new lullaby. Once fully mated, Orian wouldn't let a night pass where she didn't fall asleep swamped in pleasure. Nox was too busy snaking his arms around her waist to drag her in closer, tongue fucking her to absolute oblivion as Lillith choked out a stuttered moan, her limbs straining against his bigger frame, her muscles tense as she rode out her orgasm. Fuck yeah. The scent of lavender was thick in the air.

Aware of it or not, Lilly had grown delicate green vines over Orian's frame, growing beneath his clothes to latch on, the tiny leaves tickling against patches of his scales as they rose to life as if her vines beckoned them up. The little fairy called to the most primal part of him and it so badly wanted to answer. Tiny purple flowers had bloomed, their petals soft and pretty as Lilly closed her eyes, enjoying her afterglow leaning between them, catching her breath.

Beautiful...

Fairy glitter sparkled over them, in the air, on the floor. Like the pillowcases he had hidden from Fritz in fear of losing her scent from them, there was no hiding what they'd been up to without everyone else knowing.

"You're such a good girl for us, Lilly. A wonderful little fairy for us." Even already flushed, her cheeks darkened. He loved praising her. Loved watching her get caught up in the compliments and making her emotionally as good as she did physically.