Chapter Seven

LILLITH

Soft pillows and luxurious sheets covered her, kept her warm and relaxed. How she got there wasn't much concern right now. The fairy was in a haze of post sex bliss, if a little aching from just how much Orian came out of his shell to hand her around his art studio and the bedroom. She would never be able to step foot inside there again without blushing. A warm hand slid over her stomach between the soft press of her breasts to close around her throat loosely. A hum of sleepy sound left her, wriggling back into the nook she had found herself in ever so comfortably.

The fingers at her throat stroked over her pulse, traced delicate lines down to the base of her neck and back up idly. Something hot and hard pressed against her backside as she scooted a touch more. How could he possibly want to go again? didn't the demon ever hear of recovery rest?

Apparently neither did she as the fairy arched into the warm body as the hand slid away to her thigh, pushing her knee up and twisting her body onto her stomach comfortably. Keeping her eyes closed made every touch, every whisper of fingertips and skin on skin heightened the need blooming in the pit of her stomach. Warm palms ran up the back of her thighs as she tilted her hips up, lifting into the touch as it ran over her backside and up her spine.

Little flowers bloomed in her hair, petals tangling as her wing fluttered with a happy little sigh. A dark laugh rumbled behind her making her pointed ears twitch.

"Comfy enough, flower?" Lennox voice had her eyes snapping open as she twisted her head around to see him. The air in her lungs seized. The blonde demon was gloriously naked, early morning light spilling over his shoulders throwing shadows over hard muscles and tattooed skin. "Such a pretty little fairy. Did my twin fuck you good, flower? I knew he'd give in. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist you."

His fingers stroked over the scar on her back, pet at her sensitive wing making a gentle whining moan leave her only to slap her palm over her mouth. Inches from her, Orian was sound asleep, sprawled in the large bed, a slight snore coming from him. His expression was entirely at ease as Lennox spread her thighs with his knee.

"Don't get too loud, sweetheart. He might wake up and ruin the mood with his surly ass."

Her cheeks burned hot, a rush of embarrassment and self awareness hitting her when she felt so exposed. Lilly knew exactly what kind of mess Lennox was staring at. She had bled a little, seen the smudges between her thighs before but combined with Orian's come still leaking from her, she was a mess.

"So fucking pretty. No wonder he couldn't hold back."

Pleasure rushed through her at the praise making her preen contently, her eyes fluttering closed again when his mouth met her skin, pressing slow lingering kisses against what she knew had to be an ugly scar on her back. Nothing about what her mates, her husbands to be, did made the fairy feel ugly. Made her feel lesser than.

They went out of their way to ensure she had everything she needed. Never forced her into a situation she couldn't handle. Taught her new things, gave her new experiences. It was a blooming love she had thought to never have.

Lennox slid his hands over her hips once more, easing her up gently, wonderfully slowly, prolonging the anticipation that was growing wings and fluttering around inside her.

"We're breaking the rules, you know. Jumping ahead of the way things are supposed to be done."

Her back was arched up, her cheek pressed into the bedding and stomach twisting in excited nerves making more small flowers bloom in her palms harmlessly. There was no mistaking the scent of lavender in the air giving away just how much her body wanted this.

To break the rules was deliciously tempting, something she had always been so terrified off but when the repercussions were pleasure until she saw the Gods, she couldn't complain.

Shoving her face into the pillow, a low moan left her as Lennox stroked the head of is length through her slick folds, rolling his hips to sink inside her ever so easily only to retreat. "Easy, flower. You'll get it soon enough." His tone of voice had her humming in response, that self assured smugness only sending shivers through her body.

Pushing her hips back, she felt him slid in a touch further than before. With the painfully slow tease, Lilly felt every peircing rubbing against sensitive spots within her, places she never knew existed. And he just. Kept. Pushing.

Lillith was stretched to her max all over again, her body more than happy to accommodate whatever he wanted from he. To do whatever she could to make him happy as he sank every inch inside her. The fairy could feel it like she had no room left inside her to give, needing to take a deep breath if she could even manage that.

"Look at that, fairy. You did so good." Lennox gave his hips a test thrust, drawing back and filling her again as she gasped, crying out softly. Lennox hand came down against her ass, the sharp sting making her gasp in shock before he sank in deeply again. Lilly didn't know what was more surprising. The smack or the fact it curled a hot shiver from her. "Shh, quiet. We wouldn't want to wake up Orian, now would we."

Lilly shook her head quickly, trying to stem the sounds flowing out of her. She couldn't help it. Her insides clenched hotly as Lennox drew back only shove forward, the force pushing her face more deeply into the pillow as she cried out, pleasure slithering through her veins in a sizzle, the bit of her stomach twisting in a tight knot of lust.

Her toes curled as he did it again and again, thrusting his entire length into her, his piercings doing things she would never understand. It was magical and disastrously wonderful. Nothing at all like what she had been considering he would do. From the reputation, Lilly had expected rough and ready, but he was taking his time with her. Drawing out every lucious sensation, every slick glide and dragging soft sounds from her throat.

"Fucking Gods, no wonder he didn't hold back. You feel like heaven, little flower. All tight and wet around my cock, squeezing so tight." Nox groaned, the primal sound sending little shocks through her core at how wonderful it was. Rational thought was out the window along with any concerns she might of had.

His hand sank into her hair, lifting her head slowly as Lilly dragged air into her lungs as he forced her to arch, her body trembling with each wet glide of his length inside her. "You know what happens when a demon takes their mate, flower? We release the darkness inside us. We let out the monster to claim the other half of our souls. You want that fairy? You think you can take that?"

The reply stuck in her throat for a second before another thrust forced it out of her. "Yes! I can do it, oh my gods, I can do it."

So caught up in the sensations tearing through her, she missed the sight of Orian turning onto his side, the dark haired twin watching her intently as more petals spilled from her hair and glitter filtered into the air.