MAY WE MEET AGAIN

❛ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑰𝑵𝑮

❛ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑰𝑵𝑮 . . . ❜

may we meet again / the 100 
━━━━━  ❛ found family ❜
❪ recommended settings ❫
━━━━ ❛ times new roman ❜
black/white background && second to smallest

© neteyamsworld , 2024

         ooo. QUINN MCKENNA was the Ark's sweetheart. She had a heart made of gold, and a smile that was so contagious that it could have been a disease, spreading its sickness. Her energy lit up the room, but none of that mattered when she was arrested, her pure radiance dimming. Her life was nothing but shared smiles and laughter, being afraid of the change that sent her to be locked in the Skybox, awaiting the day she was to turn 18 and be floated for her crimes. Although, when word went around that the 100 were to be sent to the ground, Quinn couldn't tell whether she was more excited or afraid. However, as they found the ground to be more dangerous than the Ark, Quinn found her answer.

         ooo. KINSLEY WEST was the complete opposite of what Quinn was. Instead of having a smile that everyone gave into, she held a scowl of anger. Burying her feelings with sarcasm and a false sense of bravery was how Kinsley managed through her life. It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows as Quinn showed hers to be, but held trauma and sadness with her parents both being floated, her father bring an alcoholic asshole and being stopped from getting her justice—the only thing Kinsley believed would give her closure. But being sent down to Earth gave the girl a new start, a way to restart all the horrors her past was filled with. And she wasn't going to let some Grounders get in the middle of her new beginning.