❪ 011 ❫. the taste of metallic

011. the taste of metallic

  the taste of metallic

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AMID THE CHAOS BREWING AROUND THE DROPSHIP DUE TO THE FUNERAL OF THE ARK, BELLAMY REALISED HIS SISTER WAS MISSING. A team with Bellamy had been sent out, and with Quinn's constant begging to go with him, Bellamy reluctantly permitted Quinn for her to come. When he would protest against the idea, not wanting to put the girl in potential danger, she argued that Octavia might need medical attention when they found her and that her coming along would be the best.

         That got Bellamy accepting the idea of Quinn coming. Although, he hadn't verbally allowed the McKenna girl to come along until she agreed to stay by his side at all times. Quinn only eagerly nodded her head in reply, needing to get away from the dropship, an escape from her mind continuing to boggle her on the idea that her parents were now gone, being a part of the three hundred people.

         Aside from Quinn, Kinsley set off with Clarke and Raven to a place that the blonde called 'Art Supplies'. Realising that Clarke and Finn seemed to understand what the blonde meant made Kinsley uneasy, especially with the crushing idea that Raven would find out about the two sleeping together. Kinsley knew she should spill the beans to Raven, but the brunette couldn't bring herself to do it and see the heartbreaking expression laced on the girl's face when finding out her boyfriend cheated on her.

         Despite Finn's reasons possibly justified, Kinsley knew it was still wrong. He still had a girlfriend on the Ark, whether or not he knew he would see her again, and not telling Clarke before they jumped each other's bones was enough for the West girl to turn on him. Thinking about the sudden distance in her and Finn's friendship, she realised she hadn't spoken to the boy since finding out he got into it with Clarke by the pained expression of the blonde.

         Kinsley thought she might have been biased, finding herself liking the presence of Raven much better than she ever did with Finn, but she couldn't care any less. Raven was her best friend, someone she felt strong feelings towards in comparison to everyone else. As the three trekked through the woods, Kinsley found herself biting her tongue from withdrawing the information between Finn and Clarke. As much as Kinsley seemed to be a bitch, she knew it wasn't her right to share.

         Maybe Raven would feel betrayed by Kinsley's choices, but she thought it was for the best. The last thing of this fucked up night that Kinsley wanted to see was the agony washing upon Raven's face when she would find out what happened with her boyfriend and a girl she met not long ago.

         From the time they left till now, the sun had risen, and none of the juveniles had a wink of sleep. The funeral of the Ark had set everyone on edge, Kinsley included. She thought of the many innocent people that had passed, her mind rambling as they continued their journey until Raven stopped in front of her, a smile plastering on her face as her fingertips frailly reached for the flowers in the bushes. "They're so beautiful," Raven complimented, switching her gaze between Kinsley and Clarke.