❪ 007 ❫. execution of john murphy

007.  execution of john murphy

  execution of john murphy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                  IT'D BEEN DAYS SINCE WELLS WAS FOUND DEAD, SAID TO BE KILLED BY THE GROUNDERS. As fear was highly struck upon the juveniles, it motivated them all to continue to work on the wall, which was Bellamy's idea to build around the camp. However, everyone was growing tired and frustrated with the new aggravation of Murphy and Bellamy.

More people by the day were coming to Quinn with new injuries they obtained by working on the wall, and despite Quinn's persuasion on giving the people a day's break, Bellamy objected to the idea. The Grounders weren't going to stop hunting them, he claimed, but Quinn disagreed. Wells was killed days ago, and no one else had been found dead, but once Bellamy had his mind made up, there was nothing the McKenna girl could say to change his decisions.

Yet, besides the bad side of things happening around camp, some good things occurred over a week. Monty and Kinsley finally managed to get their hands on a working wristband thanks to Clarke, who held some bad intentions in getting back at her mother when she found out that Wells wasn't the one who sold out her father to the council, but her mother. And just a few days ago, Jasper was on his feet, walking around. Octavia took it upon herself to get the boy comfortable again when exiting the walls, calming down his fear of the Grounders, although there were no improvements yet. He needed time, which most understood.

Quinn wished she could say she was doing better. It had been a week since she killed Atom, and still, it felt like nothing had changed. Quinn saw his blood painted on her hands if she looked too quickly. She saw his face when closing his eyes as though it was glued beneath her eyelids. She hated the way her stomach curled in on itself when remembering the way she found Bellamy hunched over his withering frame, pleading for mercy.

As Quinn checked on one of the boys who had gone up to her for help with his knee, claiming he felt pain rush through his entire leg with each step he took, Bellamy waltzed up to the girl. Quinn finished her examination on her patient, whipping around to face the man. He gently grasped onto her arm, causing her to frown, not struggling as he pulled her into his tent. Clarke, Jasper and Octavia stood around the table planted in the middle. Quinn's eyes caught sight of the dismembered fingers and knife placed, tearing her sights away. "What"

Bellamy sighed, pointing towards his sister and the once-wounded boy. "They found this just outside the wall." Quinn inched towards the table, taking a closer look at the fingers as Clarke had picked up the knife, inspecting the weapon. She gazed at Bellamy, and he nodded in response knowingly. Just as Quinn guessed, the fingers had been from Wells.