Chapter 2

*flash*

"Elysia"

"Elysia!"

"Alex... whats the outside like?

"I've only been out once and that was to use me to frighten children younger than me" Alex muttered "but I saw stars", "how long have you been here?" I asked "six years ever since I was five I'm eleven now" Alex said "wow we're the same age" I said with a smile "heh" Alex chuckled "so where were you?" Alex asked "the punishment room..." I said deflated "I thought only people who did anything bad.." Alex began "I tried to escape and also that doesn't count for me.." i muttered

"Elysia!"

*flash*

*wake up*

I sat up groggily "yea" I said rubbing my eyes "you idiot it's one more night til we escape tell Zack what we plan to do and remember talk quietly don't let them here you don't drop any hint's" Miles said firmly "ok" I said getting off my bed "make sure jasper is ready" was his last words "Zack" I called "yea?" He asked "one night from now we're gonna bang on the door ok" "Ok!" Zack said as I herd him rush away the guards won't understand what I mean but Zack will bang on the door means escape and put the plan in place Zack came back after a few seconds "how will we bang on the door?" Zack asked I felt a smile whisk across my face and whispered quietly "tommorow....

I lay down during the day after all the experiments knowing I had to get some sleep and prepare for tonight 'but I can't do anything suspicious there are cameras hanging on the walls Miles said all we have to do is cover it with a blanket but I think he doesn't know how high up it is... I had been practicing my aim throwing my blanket around like a maniac hoping they would think I've just lost it and nothing else I sat down thinking for a while before laying down on my bed a dozing off'.

I woke at just the right time nine o'clock at night one more hour "Miles" I whispered "you awake?" I asked "yea I'm up" Miles replied "one more hour" I whispered I felt my nerves tugging at me like chains 'what if something goes wrong it'll be last time all over again' I thought biting my lip

"you're worried aren't you" Miles guessed "h-h-how did you know?" I asked Miles chuckled "who isn't I mean from what you tell me this isn't you're first time trying to escape since you know where all the exits are", Miles pointed out I sighed "I'm guessing you're last attempt didn't work out well", Miles said I winced at the memory "please don't remind me" I said "we'll get out of here don't worry", Miles said firmly "wake up Zack and tell him to wake Jasper up just half an hour left be ready" Miles said firmly "maybe in the next few hours we'll be out of this place", I walked towards the other side of the room "Zack..." no reply "Zack!" I called for the hundredth time "mmm coming" said a sleepy voice "what?" "You idiot get you're self ready", I sighed "oh yea!" The little boy exclaimed as I herd his foot steps fade away "Jaspers awake and ready", Zack whispered "good we move in a few minutes just wait for the signal" I whispered back "ok", the room fell into silence as I herd a Knock on the right wall 'this is it' I ran to the other side of the room and knocked on the left wall (towards zacks room) only to hear quick foot steps quickly after I herd a bang in the hall way and I took that as my cue once the bang came from next door I threw the blanket onto the camera 'stupid humans' I thought angrily a bang sound came from my door then a click and it was open there stood a tall figure with white hair and piercing brown eyes a white shirt and white pants since this place didn't provide any other clothes.

'Thank god and just in time to' was rushed out the room as I saw a girl with grey hear and crystal blue eyes she seemed to be wearing the same clothes as me 'Aurora Miles told me about her' I smiled and nodded to her "quick before they get reinforcements" Miles warned looking at the fainted guards on the floor "but her wrist band!" Aurora exclaimed "we'll take mine of later!" I exclaimed "for now let's get these two out", Miles ordered grabbing out a key card and scanning it the red light turned green as I herd a click sound I opened the door to be met by a brown haired boy with small fluffy wolf ears "Zack" I said with a smile "Elysia!" He exclaimed happily "quick let's get jasper out", he said pointing to the next door.

We freed the tall red haired boy with yellow eyes as we ran down the hall opening a few random doors on the way just to distract the guards 'which ever one of those kids get lucky might be free' I thought "which way?" Miles asked when the guards came from the front "follow me", i said with a smirk turning right as more guards came from the front "you idi"Jasper began as i leaped onto a table dodging them "oh", Miles said with wide eyes then a smile whisked across his face "let's make this a game of tag then" he called to the scared Zack "t..tag!?" He exclaimed "yea or cops and robbers get caught and we have to try and free you again but try you best not to" Miles smiled as Zack leaped over a pot plant "ok!" Zack agreed a grin on his face I looked back "turn left!" I said blinking my right eye they new the cue as we turned right instead. Banging the stairs door open "where does this lead?" Miles asked "up", I replied "up?" He said confused "to the roof idiot", I said running up the steps Aurora locked the door behind us as jasper went ahead.

*bang*

The door burst open as we reached the rood panting I gasped

Stars...

The moon it was full and round and glowing it was bright and amazing

"Elysia" Jasper said "yea" I said snapping out if my trans "first let's get out of here then worry about the view", he said I sighed he was right we weren't out yet "looks like we won't have to do much", Miles said "what do you mean?" Aurora asked "look", Zack whispered there was a huge fence going around the hole place not only that there were so many big buildings "I say we hide get rid of the bands then keep going" Aurora said carefully "I think we should do what she said", Jasper agreed Miles looked unsure "there might be a tracker" I pointed out "that looks like a good spot to hide", Jasper said "but if there are trackers then wouldn't that just make it harder?" Miles grumbled "oh yea", I said with realisation "Aurora quickly just get rid of the bands it shouldn't take long do Jasper first since he can help cover just in case" Miles suggested.

The minute Jasper's band was off the guards came through the stairs door "shit!" Jasper grumbled "let's get this over and done with", Miles muttered "hold still Zack" Aurora muttered as his band came free "yay no more band!" Zack said excitedly as he turned around "Miles I want a turn punching a guard!" He said "huh-" we looked at Zack shocked as he grabbed the guard roughly and threw him off the roof the seven year old kid made them bleed and didn't have a problem with it "let's finish this up quickly then", Aurora muttered "yea" I agreed "it won't come off", she whispered after a while "it has tighter security" she grumbled "what do you mean it won't come off", Miles said joining us "aren't you meant to be..." we turned to the defeated and bloodied guards. I turned my face away from the still bodies with great effort not to think back at the old room.

"It has tighter security it won't just come off!" Aurora grumbled "we can take mine off later", i said "but what if they zap you through the band?" Miles ask "ill deal with it and figure a way to get it off once we're out don't worry", i reassured both of them "ok fine then let's get out if here quickly I see the guards near that gate if we can just knock them out and open the gate before back up comes we should be fine" Mikes said as the five of us set off.