29

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 29

Section 29

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Chapter 37 Mr. Han sullen

Han Zhu's office faces south, the overall decoration is white, the desk is on the right side of the room, and on the left is a set of black sofas, and there is a small bookshelf next to the sofa, which is full of books, and each one can be seen to be turned over.

It can be seen that this office has just been renovated, and every place is clean.

There is a set of tea sets on the coffee table in front of the sofa, I don't know if Han Zhu used it himself or used it to entertain guests.

On the desk, there's an LCD computer with a small green plant and a picture frame next to it.

The frame is diagonally oriented to the seat behind the desk, and the person sitting in that seat can see the person in the frame as soon as he or she lifts his eyes.

However, Lin Fan only came to visit, so he didn't plan to go in any direction, but sat on the sofa and looked: "Your office is in a good location."

Han Zhu smiled: "The rent of this piece has always been very expensive, what do you want to drink?"

"Plain water." Lin Fan raised his eyes and said, There are not too many requirements for what to drink.

Han Zhu didn't say much, took two cups and poured two cups of boiled water, one cup was placed in front of Lin Fan, and the other cup was drunk by himself.

Both cups are thick ceramic cups, both of which are the same black in appearance, but with beautiful floral patterns, and the patterns of the two cups are the same floral pattern, but in opposite directions, just like the cups that should have been a pair.

However, since arriving at Han Zhu's house, Lin Fan had already found that in the five years since he left, Han Zhu's things were all in pairs, and he was not too curious.

"By the way, I came to you today mainly to give you this." Lin Fan got up and took out the sword he got before, "I call it Xiao Zi, if you don't think it sounds good, you can also change the name."

With just one glance, Han Zhu could see that this sword was exactly paired with Lin Fan's sword, he took the sword from Lin Fan's hand, injected spiritual energy, and after a while, a light purple light gushed out from the sword body, and the sword body vibrated slightly, as if in response to something.

Han Zhu smiled slightly: "You didn't think about leaving it behind?"

Lin Fan looked at him blankly: "What am I leaving it for?"

Han Zhu patiently explained: "After all, Xiao Zi and Xiao Lan are a pair, and they will definitely have an impact on the owners of the two swords, not to mention that they are still natal magic weapons."

Lin Fan still didn't quite understand what Han Zhu meant, so he explained in a different way: "I know, I believe in you, and you are the only one around me who cultivates the Five Elements Technique like me, isn't it just right to give Xiao Zi to you?"

Han Zhu raised his eyes to look at him, his eyes were full of smiles, and he didn't say more, he directly squeezed out his heart and blood and signed a natal contract with Xiao Zi, so that Xiao Zi also became his natal magic weapon.