65

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 65

Section 65

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Han Zhu glanced at him, but didn't say anything, after putting the rest of the things in, he closed the zipper and walked out with his bag.

"Stop," Han Feng stopped in front of Han Zhu, "Don't forget, you are no longer a member of the Han family, and you can't take away the Han family's things."

Han Zhu raised his eyes and looked at him coldly: "This is my parents' thing."

"So what?" Han Feng sneered, "Even if it's your parents' things, it's the Han family's, since you're not from the Han family, you must not take away a penny that belongs to the Han family."

Han Zhu smiled, with a hint of coldness in his smile: "Since it's something I'm going to take away, you still want to stop me?"

"What if I want to stop you? Don't think it's great if you break away from the Han family, now that your grandfather has passed away, the Han family can't call your calls. Han Feng blocked Han Zhu's way out, as if he had to stop Han Zhu here.

"Then it's not your turn." Han Zhu walked towards the door, seemingly completely unaware of Han Feng's obstruction.

Han Feng was about to continue to speak, but suddenly felt a pain in his arm, and instantly withdrew his arm and held it tightly, but he didn't know where the pain came from.

And Han Zhu swaggered away in Han Feng's ruthless sight.

The strange thing was that after Han Zhu left, the pain in Han Feng's arm was gradually dissipating, he frowned, and his intuition told him that the accident just now was related to Han Zhu, but he clearly remembered that Han Zhu had not touched him at all.

After Han Zhu left, he walked to the reception room and sat there alone.

During this period, many people came to him to talk to him, and he only responded a few words, and everyone saw that Han Zhu couldn't say anything from him, so he didn't say more.

After the old man was cremated, everyone took the incense and bowed, and Han Zhu was also in the crowd, just like the most ordinary relatives, just bowed to the old man, and then didn't do anything, but when he returned to the reception room, he found that the bag he put on the chair was missing.

He glanced left and right a few times, saw a Han family member standing not far away, and stepped forward in a few steps: "You took my bag away?" The

person in front of him was Han Feng's biological brother, Han Yunqi.

Han Yunqi didn't get angry when he heard Han Zhu's question, he just smiled and said, "Brother Han Zhu, what you said is not right, this is the Han family, I only took the Han family's things, how can it be your bag?"

Han Zhu looked at him coldly: "Where's my bag?"

I don't know why, Han Yunqi suddenly shuddered, he stroked his arm, coughed and said, "That... Brother Han Zhu, I don't have to take that bag, it's just that there are so many people here, it's not very convenient after all, right, right, so I'll help you hide it, and I'll return it to you after reading the inheritance at night.

Han Zhu still looked cold, but his expression eased slightly, knowing that

Han Yunqi would not do anything to that bag, but he still said coldly: "I hope you will do what you say, if you don't return the bag to me in time at night, I will let you know the consequences of doing so."