118

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 118

Section 118

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Team Leader Sun and Ning Lao looked at the door at the same time, with joy in their eyes.

"You're finally willing to come back?" Ning Lao scolded with a smile.

"Grandpa Ning, what you said, this is my home, of course I have to come back," as he spoke, Lin Fan had already appeared at the door, looking at the two people in the door with a smile, "Long time no see."

At this moment, Han Zhu also appeared beside Lin Fan.

Ning Lao looked at the two of them, and his expression couldn't contain his joy: "It's good to come back, it's good to come back, it's just right..."

Before he could speak, he was interrupted by Lin Fan: "Grandpa Ning, you just came back and you found something for me to do, can't you let me rest and rest."

Ning Lao shook his head helplessly and said with a smile: "If it's just an ordinary thing, I naturally won't let you make a move, but this time this matter is a bit tricky."

"Okay, Grandpa Ning, you can say it." Lin Fan pretended to nod unwillingly, but in fact he was listening carefully to what Ning Lao said.

After a while, Ning Lao told Lin Fan everything that had happened during this time.

"I know that with your strength, this matter must be fine, I was still worried when you were away, but fortunately you are back." Ning Lao said, in fact, he also trusts Lin Fan, not only his strength, but also his person.

Lin Fan nodded: "When I was looking for people all over the world before, I did meet a few strange people, I think they should be the weird people you said, but during this time, those people should be in Huaguo, I just need to find a way to find them out."

"That's good." Ning Lao nodded hurriedly, the burden in his heart was also put down, and he looked at Lin Fan again, "How are you doing during this time?"

"It's good," Lin Fan squinted and smiled, "at least I got the person back."

Ning Lao nodded and looked at Han Zhu: "Xiao Han, you must be good to Xiao Lin in the future, you don't know how sad Xiao Lin was when you were in a coma..."

"Grandpa

Ning!!" Lin Fan hurriedly stopped Ning Lao from continuing.

Ning Lao hurriedly waved his hand: "Okay, okay, I won't say it, you two are fine now, when do you want to get married, tell me, I'll go say hello to the above."

Lin Fan and Han Zhu glanced at each other, although Han Zhu had always wanted to tie up Lin Fan, he was basically dominated by

Lin Fan, and this time it was still the same.

Lin Fan saw what Han Zhu meant, and did not run away, just looked at Ning Lao with a smile: "Grandpa Ning, the relationship between me and Han Zhu today cannot be changed by a certificate, and the marriage certificate can be divorced, but I will not be separated from him, so it doesn't matter if I do it or not."

Ning Lao is an old man who has lived for hundreds of years, when he was young, the words of his parents' matchmaker were necessary for marriage, and the environment that has always made him understand the importance of marriage certificates, or marriage certificates, and he recognized the feelings of Lin Fan and Han Zhu, so he offered to help them deal with the marriage certificate.