37

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 37

Section 37

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lin Fan quietly approached Han Zhu's side and asked in a low voice, "It seems that everyone in your family can't wait for the old man to die early."

Lin Fan's voice was very low, so he had to get closer to let Han Zhu hear it, the corners of Han Zhu's mouth were slightly hooked, and he got closer, directly to

Lin Fan's ear: "The old man has lived too long, plus there are many sons and grandsons, it is not surprising that some people hope that he will die soon."

There was a whirring heat in his ears, Lin Fan subconsciously covered his ears and glared at Han Zhu: "Can you not talk to my

ears."

Han Zhu chuckled: "Talking to your ears is called whispering, isn't it?"

Lin Fan glared at him: "Then you also let me speak into your ear."

"Okay." Han Zhuying was so cheerful that he directly put his ear to Lin Fan's mouth, looking like he could say as much as he wanted.

Lin Fan looked at Han Zhu's side face and reached out to pull Han Zhu's ear: "Are you so obedient to everyone?"

Han Zhu raised his hand, covering his ears and Lin Fan's hand at the same time, he turned his head and smiled: "Isn't it convenient for me for you to whisper to me, this is also wrong?"

I

don't know if Han Zhu's smile is too bright, or if the temperature in the hall is too high, Lin Fan suddenly felt a little hot on his face, and pulled out his hand from Han Zhu's palm: "Why didn't I find you so shameless before."

"Before," Han Zhu chuckled, "because it was different from now."

In the past, he didn't dare to get close to Lin Fan, for fear that his proximity would make Lin Fan leave, but now it was different, he could clearly feel that Lin Fan's feelings for him were much deeper than they seemed on the surface, but Lin Fan himself hadn't noticed this yet.

"Cousin."

A salutation interrupted Han Zhu and Lin Fan's chat, and also interrupted a few people who had been gossiping around the two.

The person who was called his cousin by Han Feng was naturally the Han family, and they had been chatting about gossip in front of the Han family for so long?!

The smile on Han Zhu's face tightened, and he only responded: "Hmm."

"Cousin's attitude is still as cold as ever," he said, but Han Feng kept a smile on his face, "Actually, today grandpa wants to announce a very important matter, and this matter must be cousin, so I invited my cousin back."

"Something important?" Han Zhu frowned, "What the hell do you want to do?"

"Well, of course it's a good thing, if... If my cousin is willing. Han Feng said with a smile, if you are willing, it is a good thing, if you are unwilling, it will become a bad thing.

Han Feng glanced at Lin Fan, who had been by Han Zhu's side, thinking that he just didn't know how this person would react at that time, he was really looking forward to it, and he couldn't wait to see that scene happen.