107

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 107

Section 107

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Chapter 140: The Next Face

"Brought It?"

"Hmm," Lin Fan nodded, raising his eyes to look at the other party, "What are you going to do?"

"Of course I have my way, you hand over the man, and I find a way to wake him up." The other party looked at Lin Fan seriously, trying to find out Han Zhu's traces from behind him.

Lin Fan frowned slightly, but he was still powerless, so he found an open place and brought it out of the space with the bed.

"Space for living creatures? You're really not a cultivator on Earth? The other party was shocked, it was obvious that Lin Fan's space was also a special existence for them.

"Don't talk nonsense," Lin Fan said impatiently, if he wasn't really desperate, he wouldn't have brought Han Zhu over, "Do you have any way to use it quickly, otherwise I'll let you be scattered!"

"Yes, yes," the other man nodded quickly, "I'll find a way to wake him up, but you have to stay away from me."

Lin Fan looked at him vigilantly: "How far away?"

"Ten meters, this is not far from the out-of-body period, even if there is any accident, you can react quickly." The other party obviously knew very well where Lin Fan's bottom line was, and directly said a distance that Lin Fan could easily accept.

Lin Fan nodded: "Okay, I'll leave ten meters, I hope you don't do anything."

"Of course."

The distance of ten meters, if it is an ordinary person, it is indeed a bit of a long distance, but for Lin Fan, he can completely cover his divine sense, and if he finds any accidents, he can also arrive in an instant, so as not to have an accident with Han Zhu.

Lin Fan let out a long sigh, his heart kept hanging, but he had to obey, he had no other way than to believe in the man in front of him.

Soon after Lin Fan left, the man inside instructed the two people in the cave: "You go and open the formation, I taught you how to open it before."

"Yes, Ancestor."

The two separated and ran in two directions.

Lin Fan's divine sense has always been covered, and he has heard the conversation of the three of them and the movements of the two of them throughout the whole process, but he is most concerned about the unconscious Han Zhu.

He took a deep breath, only thinking that something bad might happen next, clenched the hand that was placed beside him, and was ready to rush in immediately if there was any accident.

The man who stayed in the cave kept a straight face, he knew that Lin Fan must be watching the situation in the cave, so he definitely couldn't show his stuff.

The moment the formation was opened, a sky-blue barrier appeared around the cave, and it quickly surrounded the middle.

But the man in the cave suddenly grabbed Han Zhu's arm, and the corners of his mouth hooked up a faint smile.