49

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 49

Section 49

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Wu Yunan didn't say anything more now, and nodded hurriedly: "I know, boss, I'll do it."

Lin Fan nodded: "By the way, I may not come for a long time in the future, what is the situation in Danfang recently, is the pill in Danfang enough?"

Hearing this question, Wu Yunan smiled: "The boss is still prescient, although since the opening of Danfang, there have always been rumors that there are three palaces and four doors behind Danfang, but there are still many people who come to find fault, but since Monk Guangyunhong successfully broke through the Mahayana period and became a partner of Danfang Ming, no one has come to make trouble during this time, and the boss left a lot of pills when he left before, so the pills are enough, It is estimated that it should last for a month.

"That's good," Lin Fan nodded, and looked at Wu Yunan again, "Take the time to consolidate your cultivation, and take whatever pills you need."

"Thank you, boss," Wu Yunan said seriously, "It's just that Ziliang and I have limited talents, and it is very difficult to advance.

"That's fine, maybe you can make a breakthrough by going with the flow, then I'll go first, and if there's anything to do, I'll ask Guang Yunhong for help, and it's a big deal to go back and give him the pill to compensate." Lin Fan is also very easy to use, in his opinion, there is a cooperative relationship between him and Guang Yunhong, he provides pills, and Guang Yunhong acts as the bodyguard of "Lingfan".

Wu Yunan nodded, very much recognized Lin Fan's words, in his opinion, Lin Fan's words are the truth, only by listening to his words, can you eat and dress well, such a good thing, why not?

As for the guy named Guan Wen, Wu Yunan could only mourn for him, and if he was able to let the boss take action in person, that guy must have done something heinous.

Chapter 64 Who Uses Whom Is Better

After

leaving the cultivation realm, Lin Fan walked out of the door and saw Han Zhu placing the dishes and chopsticks, and hurriedly said, "It's just right, the door of the interstellar is open, you ask for a leave, how about we go to the interstellar shopping together?"

Han Zhu immediately nodded: "Okay, anyway, the company doesn't need me to worry too much about it now."

Lin Fan glanced at the food on the table and quickly sat down at the table: "It's better to have a meal first and then go, the food is in front, wouldn't it be a pity to miss it?"

Han Zhu smiled, looked at Lin Fan's face and said, "Yes, the food is in front, it's a pity to miss it."

Lin Fan suddenly raised his head, just in line with Han Zhu's eyes, looking at each other, he suddenly understood something, patted the table and said, "I'm talking about food, it's the dishes on the table!!

Han Zhu was helpless: "I'm talking about vegetables, where do you want to go?"

Lin Fan snorted: "You dare to swear to God, you didn't have any other thoughts just now?"

Han Zhu was silent for a moment, leaned over and looked at Lin Fan's eyes seriously, his eyes were full of smiles: "Do you really want me to admit that I have other ideas?"