Chapter 3

"Go! Go! you can do it! Come on Cale a little more!" A man in a straw hat encourages his son.

"Uuumh abuu" His son Cale was struggling to turn himself over without anyone's help.

"Come on Cale-kun come on!" His father's crew circled the soft, thick carpet Benn had bought for him, cheering him on.

"Bah!" After twelve minutes of trying, Cale finally managed to do prone, great, now how to get back on his back?.

"Yeah!!!"

"Great, daddy's boy is great!" Cale smile happily at the praise from everyone just because he managed to get on prone correctly.

"Captain! In ten minutes we reach one of our island territory!" As usual, Building Snake did his job as the ship's navigator.

"Great, I want to deliver a gift to Bachina" Yassop the love slave started the action.

"I wonder if Yona-chan is still there" One of the crew said, hoping the girl he liked was there.

"Get rid of it, I heard she has a child now" The slap of words from his close friend broke his heart.

"I also heard your ex finally got married to her affair partner last month" Damn, someone's quiet babbling was heard by both of them.

"What?!" Shanks grinned at the two close friends who were now hugging each other to release their tears together.

"Cale-kun, want to come with daddy to the city?" Shanks kissed his baby's cheek, the best hobby he had recently.

"Abuu?"

"Yes, the city, I've never taken you off the ship have I? Let's go for a walk while shopping clothes and things for you" They were going to play in the territory of his center of power, no marines or other pirates would be able to enter without his permission, the islanders also loved the Akagami crew and considered them as protectors, the island was safe for Cale.

Cale didn't understand what he was talking about but were his ears right? His father mentioned the word 'City'! Take him! God, who knows how long Cale had been waiting for this to happen. He wanted to see how this world works!.

'Take me away, father!' Was the perfect phrase to describe Cale's glowing gaze for his father.

Shanks smiled at the twinkle in his son's normally flat eyes, the handsome man slightly regretted never bringing Cale around for security reasons. Shanks didn't want the existence of his biological son to be known to the world government, his little Cale's future safety would be jeopardized if they were discovered to be related by blood.

Ten minutes later they arrived at a large island with a Jolly Roger Akagami flag surrounding the island's border with the sea. The name of the island is Maru-machi which consists of a town with quite famous beach tourism so it's no wonder that many tourists come to this island for fun and enjoyment.

Maru-machi is named after the island's somehow perfectly round shape, hence the Grand Line and all its nonsensical oddities.

While almost all of the Akagami's crew disembarked, Shanks the captain was given a thousand and one pieces of advice by their ship's doctor. Hongo did this on purpose, after all the captain was a man who did not think long in things that he thought were trivial, Hongo was afraid that this man would forget that his son had a weak lung.

"Remember captain, don't give Cale-kun any food or drink that he not allowed, don't cover Cale-kun's face during crowded situations, don't walk too fast, don't let him be carried by strangers, don't-"

"Yes yes yes I remember everything Mama Hongo"

"Hey! You know it's my duty as a doctor-"

"Bye! I'll buy you some camomile tea!" Shanks walked quickly but not too fast leaving Hongo with a sour face.