Chapter 4

A pair of reddish brown eyes met a pair of bluish purple eyes that blinked a few times. Cale found himself waking up from a deep sleep with another baby that was a bigger than him, She looking at him curiously which was met with a confused look by him.

"Woah they're staring at each other"

"How cute~"

"Take Den den mushi cameko! Record this now!"

Cale was too busy staring back at the baby girl to notice the chaos caused by the cuteness of the two of them. Having had enough of the staring and judging contest, the bigger baby now lowered her lips on Cale's forehead, making Shanks scream hysterically and Jake gape.

"Seki-chan, what are you doing! Jeez kid" Jake quickly evacuated his daughter from a possible tantrum from Shanks who did not accept his son being kissed by someone else, even if that someone was just an innocent baby.

"That was pretty unpredictable" Lime Juice said, to which everyone nodded.

"I'm sorry captain, I think Seki-chan is copying us, my wife and I always kiss her forehead or cheek before going to bed or after waking up" Jake looked down to apologize to Shanks which was received with a rude snort from the bright red haired man.

"It's okay, after all it shows that Kiseki is a smart little girl"

'He hid it' Anyone could see how sour a face their captain was making at the moment.

Kiseki was the name of the baby girl, she was ten months old. Kiseki or Seki had a delicate face like her mother. With her mother's lavender hair, her father's eye shape and a pair of bluish-purple eyes combined from both, it was not impossible for the baby girl to ensnare many men in the future.

Even though Kiseki was safely in her father's arms, the sweet baby still did not break her gaze from Cale, as the smaller baby boy did the same. They continued to do that until Seki suddenly laughed and clapped her hands while Cale looked at her with his usual flat stare.

The few people who saw the scene couldn't help but smile, gosh these baby was too cute for pirates like them.

Cale looked around him, he wasn't on the ship, so where is he now? He snorted when his eyes caught the row of alcohol bottles lined up above his head.

'Looks like Father and the others went to this bar again' he thought. Cale raised his arms, asking for someone to carry him as his back was aching from not lying on the bed.

Without waiting for long, Shanks or his father lifted him up and kissed his cheek as the man usually did. At first Cale stiffened every time his father did that but now he was used to it because it seemed like his father was the type of person who channeled his love through physical touch.

"Morning dear, do you want to eat?" Shanks took the bottle of milk that Hongo had provided for him. Looking at the bottle of milk, Cale happily drank it slowly.

While watching his son eat, Shanks also ate his own food. Today was their last day here, so Shanks wanted to say goodbye to Jake and relax with his executives.

"Captain, may I ask you a question?" Jake sat his butt down next to him, his daughter sitting obediently on her father's lap.

"Hmm? What is it?"

"How old is Cale-kun?"

"Hmmm... Ah! Starting next week he'll be six months old" Hongo glanced at the conversation between the two people, his instinct said he should join the conversation right now, Hongo moved and sat near the two.

"He stepped at that phase huh, I hope Cale-kun isn't that type" Jake shook his head, remembering the time when he and his wife struggled to feed their daughter.