i hate you.

I decide to talk to my family today, i get up and get dressed. I kiss Mandy's cheek before walking out her room quietly, not waking her.

"morning." I say.

"where you going?" Mickey asks.

"i'm going to see my family today, i feel bad." I say.

"okay. Message me later." He says.

I nod and then walk out the door, i walk into my house to see them all in the kitchen. Monica and Roberta must've left and Liam's still here.

"good morning campers." I say walking into the kitchen.

"where have you been?" Carl asks.

"i've been staying with Mandy." I reply.

"not that skank." Lip says.

"fuck you." I say walking away.

I pour myself a cup of coffee before sitting down at the table.

"i need to find a job." i say.

"i can see if there's another job at kash and grab for you." Ian says.

"really?" I say smiling.

"of course. I'll ask Linda now." Ian says.

He puts his bowl in the sink before walking out. I go up to my room to see that Lip's stuff was in it. I storm downstairs and stand in front of him.

"why the fuck is all your stuff in my room?" I snap.

"you don't live here anymore like you said. I need my own space." He replies.

"it's not like i'm never gonna live here again." I say.

"maybe you won't." Lip says.

My face drops as i slap him across the face and storm out of the front door.

____________________________________________________________________

Ian told me that Linda gave me a job there. I'm currently re stocking the shelves, alone in the store. Someone walks in and i turn around to see Mickey.

"got any gatorade?" Mickey asks.

"yeah, got some in the back." I smirk before we go to the back.

He starts giving it to me, we're both moaning until i see Franks head from behind the fridge. I gasp and we both pull our pants up.

"as you were sailors." Frank says.

Then he walks out the stood and me and Mickey walk out of the back.

"we gotta kill him." Mickey suggests.

"as much as i'd love that, he's my dad. We can't kill him, he'll probably forget in a few minutes." I say.

"We can dump his body in the river." Mickey says.

"no." I say.

Then Mickey stressfully walks out of the store, i just sigh and sit down, running my hands through my hair.

____________________________________________________________________

I look all around for Frank, to warn him. As much as i hate him, i can't let Mickey or his brothers kill him.

I'm currently sat on the steps of Shelia's house when Frank comes walking down the sidewalk.

"Dad, Mickey thinks your gonna tell people what you saw." I say.

"what i saw?" Frank questions.

"Yeah, in kash and grab." I say.

"oh." He says and walks past me.

"he wants to kill you, just lay low for a bit okay?" I say.

____________________________________________________________________

Linda also gave Mickey a job as a security guard because he had to have one because he's on parole.

Me and Mickey are now working our shifts a day later, he's still stressing about the whole thing.

"he's had 24 hours to run his mouth. I've been to every bar in town, your house, where the fuck is he?" Mickey says.

" i don't know." I say.

"BULLSHIT." He snaps and i take a step back, looking at the ground.

"You warned him." Mickey laughs.

"look, i hate him more than you do." I say as he walks behind the counter and takes some cash.

"this is for my hours this week. I'm done, done." Mickey says pointing at the store then at me.

He then walks over to me, standing in front of me.

"What? Did you think we were boyfriend and girlfriend? Your nothing but a warm mouth to me." Mickey says.

"I hate you!" I say, with a weak voice.

I take a step back from him, letting a tear fall. Why could i ever think he'd actually like me? I technically run out of the store.

I get back to my actual house and run into the living room. To see Lip and Ian sat there, Ian stands up and i just run and hug him.

"hey, what's wrong?" Ian asks.

"can we go upstairs and talk about it?" I ask.

"of course." Ian says.

We go upstairs and go into his room, we sit on his bed.

"Me and Mickey had this massive argument today." I say.

"are you okay?" Ian asks.

"not really. Can i stay in here tonight? Lip kinda took my room and i don't wanna stay in that house with Mickey right now." I ask.

"Of course." Ian says.

Then i get a message from Mandy to say Mickey broke parole by punching a police officer. I sigh before replying and saying i'm staying at home tonight.