bloody thanksgiving.

The next morning, we're all in the kitchen eating breakfast. Then Debbie walks downstairs from Monica's room with toast and coffee.

"she won't get out of bed." Debbie says.

"just leave her Debbie, this is what she does." Fiona says.

"i'll try." I say taking the plate and cup of the table before walking upstairs.

I walk in and sit next to her on the bed and put the toast down and the coffee.

"hey, mom. I was thinking you could take me to that bar again. That was fun. Come on, mom." I say.

She just ignores me so i get the coffee cup and hold it up to her.

"Look, coffee. Mmm. Please mom?" I say.

She ignores me so i just take the breakfast and walk back downstairs. I put the breakfast down before walking out the door.

____________________________________________________________________

I sit under the El smoking a cigarette and drinking my beer. Then i see Lip walking out the Milkovich house, i just laugh watching him walk away.

I hear a voice and then i turn around to see Ian walking up to me. He sits next to me and takes a sip of my beer.

"you okay?" he asks.

"yeah, i'm fine thanks." I say.

"are you sure? You can tell me if your not." He says.

"i just kinda miss Mickey, even though i hate him." I say.

"we both know you don't hate him, just go for someone to get your mind off him. He's a douche." Ian says.

"you know what, i'll take your advice." I say.

I smile before kissing him on the head and walk away.

____________________________________________________________________

Later on that night, i'm at Ned's house. He kinda makes me forget about everything going on.

We're sitting on his bed and he gives me something.

"here, i got you something." He says.

I unwrap it to see a phone, i've never had a nice expensive phone like this.

"i can't take this." I say.

"sure you can." He says.

"i kinda have a boyfriend." I lie, Mickey wasn't really my boyfriend i don't think.

"and i kinda have a wife." He says and i just smile.

I take it from him before we finish our night with a lot of you know what... don't fucking look at me like that, if some rich old dude was giving you free stuff you'd bang him.

____________________________________________________________________

I wake up the next morning and get dressed and go back home. It's thanksgiving. I walk in to see everyone setting everything up, Fiona is putting plates on the table and then she looks at me.

"where have you been?" she asks.

"i spent the night at a friends house." I say.

"i didn't think you were coming." She says.

"i'd never miss a family holiday." I say.

"come here." She says.

I walk over to her and she pulls me into a hug. I smile into it.

heart at war- Mickey milkovich❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें