Mandy-Rose Milkovich.

This story is being discontinued, i will be making another one. Thank you for reading this story though. I love you all, i hope you enjoy the last past. I'm gonna try make it as fun and good as i can.

Although what happens in this part, doesn't happen in shameless.

It's been a few months since everything has happened. Me and Mickey are in a pretty good spot right now.

I've been very horny lately, so i've wore him out most nights. I wake up feeling sick, i run to the bathroom and start throwing up.

"hey, you okay?" Ian asks.

"Yeah. Go back to bed, it's early." I say.

"It's fine. I'm gonna go for a run." He says.

Then I hear groans coming towards the bathroom, i turn around to see Mickey rubbing his eyes.

I pull him down behind my and lay in his chest. I then sit up again to throw up and he holds my hair back.

"did you eat something bad?" Mickey asks.

"i-i don't know. I'm never usually this sick unless-." I say, then i realise something.

I don't think Mickey's catching on. I run into my room and throw on an outfit. I then run out of the house and go to the closest drug store and get a pregnancy test.

"A pregnancy test?" The woman at the counter asks.

"Yes. Hurry the fuck up." I say.

I hand her the money and then get the pregnancy test. I go to the public bathroom and take it. A few minutes later, i flip it over to see that it says pregnant.

I start tearing up. I put it in my pocket and then start slowly walking back home. I walk through the door to see everyone, including Mickey in the kitchen.

"where did you run off to?" Mickey asks.

"doesn't matter." I say.

He's pouring coffee, i stand behind him and wrap my arms around his body. He turns around and kisses me. I smile before walking upstairs.

I then get in the shower and put on some sweatpants and a crop top. I keep my hair in the towel and then i walk back downstairs.

"Guys, family meeting tonight." I say.

"What for?" Fiona asks.

"that's the point of the meeting, i'm going to tell you." I say.

Ian smirks at me and i laugh, i then walk over and take a bite of Mickey's toast. I then smile at him before going and joining Carl on the couch. Gosh, i hate him getting older. I miss my baby brother.

I put my head on his shoulder and he grabs my hand in a comforting way. I smile up at him before we watch tv.

____________________________________________________________________

Me, Mickey, Ian, Lip, Carl, Debbie, Liam, Fiona, Veronica and Kev are sat in the living room.

"can you get on with the announcement? I need to get back to the bar." Kev says.

I flip him off before getting up and standing, facing everyone. I take a deep breathe before putting a box on the table.

"i would like my not so baby brother to do the honours." I say.

Then Carl smiles at me and opens the box to see a pregnancy test and a baby grow. Everyone gasps and Veronica screams of happiness, she then runs over and hugs me. The same with Kev.