In love, huh?

Carl walks past my room to see Mickey asleep in my bed. I'm doing my fitness work out of the floor.

"Mickey your boyfriend?" Carl asks.

"We hang out." I say.

"He's in your bed." Carl says.

"Yeah, his family's a nightmare." I say.

"Think i got a girlfriend." Carl says.

"Oh, yeah?" I say smiling.

"Yeah, her family's a nightmare too." Carl says.

"Whose isn't?" I say.

"You love Mickey?" He asks.

"I like how he smells." I say.

"What you asking stupid fucking questions for?" Mickey says walking into the bathroom.

"You were nicer when you was asleep. Frank survived his liver transplant, in case you were wondering." Carl says

"Nope. Wasn't." I say walking into the bathroom to see Mickey pissing.

"I go to go over to the church for the christening today." Mickey says.

"Thought you didn't care?" I say.

"i don't." Mickey says.

"Why are you going then?" I ask.

"It's my son." Mickey says, washing his hands.

"All right. I'll get dressed." I say walking out the bathroom.

"No, No. Look, it's fine. I'll head over by myself. I'll be back in a couple of hours." Mickey says, i've already took my top of at this point so i'm just stood in my bra and shorts.

I then walk over and push him against the wall.

"What, you don't want me to go?" I ask.

Then he pushes me against the other wall behind me.

"Probably best if you don't 'tough guy'." Mickey says.

"Yeah, for you, Maybe." I say.

"Why you busting my balls?" Mickey says walking into my room.

I walk into my room pulling his shoulders to look at me.

"Just wondering, if we're a couple or not." I say.

Then he flips me over and pushes me on the bed, straddling me. Pinning my arms down, it kind of turned me on.

"Of course we are." Mickey says.

"A couple that hides?" I ask.

"Hey, it's working out so far, so good." Mickey says.

"Getting kind of sick of it." I say.

"Jesus christ. How about you let me go deal with that stupid shit before I deal with your stupid shit?" Mickey says grabbing his shoes and then walking out my room.

____________________________________________________________________

I walk into the church where Mickey and Svetlana are stood at the front with a priest. I sit down in one of the benches.

"Father, you made a sign in the waters, for baptism, to end sin and begin goodness. Through this baptism, Yevgeny is cleansed from sin, to a new birth to innocence by water, and the Holy Spirit." The priest says.

Then the priest dunks Yevgeny into the water, then Svetlana wraps him back up after.

I'm sat at the Alibi room after the ceremony, all Svetlana's friends are there including Mickey's family and friends.