How they met

KNOT'S POV
It was a shocker to see another hybrid. He is tall, well-built, and hansome. With a mysterious, dark side to him. He kind of looks like Shadow in a way. He has pale skin. His hair dark as night and spikey. His hair down to his shoulder. His eyes are a dark brown that's almost black. He appears to have a shaded in chin. An older version of shadow.

"He's my brother, Eclipse. Don't worry, he won't hurt you," Shadow tells us in a hurry voice. I look at Finn and see he's tense. His eyes glance my way with worry as he grabs my arm.  I place myself in front of Finn, shielding him. My protective mode is on. Finn, a little startle, wraps his arm around mine even tighter. Finn is super cute when he gets scared or shy. It makes me want to protect him more. I gaze at the hybrid, not paying attention to Shadow.

Shadow and Eclispe seem to be the Moonknight dragons. They're dragons of the moon. Their appearance like the darkside of the moon. Their wings shaped as the Cresent moon. Their blue fireballs shape like a full moon. Their stronger at night due to the moon harboring all their powers. They're one of the strongest breed. They're very rare. To the point they were almost extinct.

He speaks again, asking about Hectic. "Hectic, he's alright?" I could tell he was disappointed not being able to see him. My eyes are still on the other hybrid, but I manage to nod my head. I straighten up when I notice the hybrid walking toward Shadow.

"Whose this Hectic, these humans speak of." My gaze turns to Finn when I realize he is laughing. "Aren't you human too?" He begins to weeze from all the laughing. I could tell the other hybrid was surprise. Though with a smile, he states, " I suppose you're right." He joins into the laughing fit with my lover. I lose my stance as I, too, join in.

Shadow smiles as he shyly speaks about Hectic. "He's a f...f..friend," he stutters while his face turns a bright red. His brother's eyes widen as he sarcastically jokes. "A friend, huh? My baby brother, the loner, has a friend." A smug look grows upon his face. He pulls his younger brother into a choke hold. He rubs his head with his knuckles. Shadow laughs and loses his breath. He pleads for his brother to stop. This only causes him to do it more. Finn's laugh grew to a chuckle.

Eclispe looks at my significant other with kind eyes. His grimace left his face. His disgust turns to relief. "You know," he starts. "Some of you Vikings aren't so bad. I wouldn't mind being your friend." Shadow, happy with the outcome, just nods his head. I look at Finn, and he looks, please. He holds out his hand as he speaks, "the names Finn." Eclipse tilt his head in confusion. This cause Finn to giggle. "It's called a handshake," he grabs Eclipse's hand and shakes it. Eclipse is very puzzle with the notion. Though he seemed intrigued and went along with it.

I let out a little chuckle. "And I'm Knot," I introduce myself. This time, Eclipse holds his hand out. "You too?" He looks at me with beaming eyes. I smile as I shake his hand. It was reassuring to know that not all hybrids are asses. Finn grows very fond of him as we continue to chat. It's safe to say we made a new friend.
                    *******************
After spending some time with the two brothers, Finn and I are ready to leave.  We want to give them time to talk about things amongst themselves. My sweetheart and I walk into each other's arm to my house. We head to my room and sit on the couch. Finn places my arm around him as he snuggles into my chest. My heartbeat slightly increases as he looks up at me. Those big, bronze eyes that sparkle with delight. His lips curled upwards. I lean in to kiss, but before our lips touch, he speaks. "It was nice meeting Shadow's brother."

"Yeah, it's nice to make friends with our enemies. We'll be closer to world peace." I said with a sarcastic voice. Finn rolls his eyes as he gives me a peck on the cheek. I place my hand on the back of his head. As I pull him in closer, my lips passionately kisses his. He melts into my arms. My vision starts to blur as we become more intimate. I place him on my lap, facing towards me. He kneels over me as we continue kissing.  I grab his bodacious curves and pull him in closer. He slowly begins to grind. My lower half rises. Our breaths synchronize. He let's out a sweet moan. My hands start to move towards the front.

My hand stroked his member, and it became happy. I stroke faster and faster. His moans begin to get louder and louder. When I think he's about to climax, he stops my hand from moving. He leans in and whispers in my ear. "I wanna cum together," he gasp for air. Steam comes out of my ears as my face turns to flames. Then he begins to suck my neck. Going lower and lower. Eventually placing my rock hard dick in his mouth. My member getting bigger. He starts to lick the tip. Pre cum drizzles down. I place two fingers up his back hole to loosening him up. When I feel it's stretch out enough I jam my long erected cock inside. Hitting his sweet spot with each thrust. He cries out my name. Begging me for more. His hand gripping and scratching my back. The pleasure overcomes as we both cum together. He digs his nails deep into my back. I collapsed into his arms. He gives me a weak smile.

We lay in eachothers arms for a moment. I place a kiss upon his forehead. A grin ear from ear plasters across his face. He starts to snicker. "I love you," he curls deeper into my arms. My heart ready to explode. I couldn't contain my heart from racing. I can see fear grow upon his face as he awaited my response.

Finn and I have been dating for 8 months. It was the first time either of us said it. My heart full of happiness I said it back. "I love you, too."  He smiles as we passionately kiss again. Our first time after 8 months. It feels like an accomplishment.  Of course being gay is frown upon in our villiage. Not a lot of open minded people here. We never told anyone except for Hectic and Shadow. Though that was an accident, I'm glad it was them who found out. I wrap my arms tightly around my partner as I bring him even closer. I place my head up his chest. I could hear his heart thump like a rabbit. I was happy to know I wasn't the only one.

                        FINN'S POV
To my amazement, I somehow manage to have the courage to say "I love you" first. There was a pause. My love searching my eyes. I grew nervous and thought I may have made a mistake. I feel reassured when he announces that he loves me too. After we passionately kiss again, he places his head upon my chest. My heart thumps like a rabbit jumping. The feeling consumes me as I wrap my legs around him. I wrap myself onto him like a caccoon for a butterfly. I'm full of happiness. He just laughs while placing his head on mine.

3 years ago, I lost Hectic as a friend. I knew he was only trying to protect me, but it really hurt. He was my friend from childhood. He is someone I deeply care about. I grew sad until I was introduced to Knot. A beautiful man who made my heart skip a beat. He was there to comfort me. And I fell into his warm, open arms. We grew closer and closer. Our relationship developed into something more when he confessed to me.  At first, I was scared and ran away. I distance myself and had stayed away. Every day after the confession, our eyes would meet. I would quickly avert them away. Each time I did, he would have a hurt expression.

This went on for months. And I began to feel even more lonely. A part of me had strongly missed our friendship. Another part of me didn't hate the fact that he confessed to me. He made me laugh. He made me smile. My mind was full of memories of him. The way his smile lit the way to my heart. The way his eyes glimmer in the sunlight. And the way he softly spoke to me. It all made my heart warm. I couldn't resist his presence anymore. His absence helped me realize the strong feelings I had and still have for him. I eventually managed to accept his confession. He threw himself on me and knocked me down. I laughed as I wrapped my arms around him. He cried tears of joy.

We have been dating for 8 months now. For the first time, we finally said the 3 most important words. "I love you." I wish we could stay frozen in time forever in this moment. We stay in eachothers arms while falling asleep. My dreams were blessed with him.