Chapter 3

Mrs. Shan - Yeah, whatever. So, i am Shen Lu Si. You can call me LUSI. It's so odd to call ourselves so formally even though we are best friend.
The CEO - YEAH THAT'S MY FRIEND!! Also you can call me YUAN. What did you marry anyone or are you waiting for me? he asked in a flirty way.
Lusi - Why the hell should i wait for you ?? And i am single.
And she told the whole story. And started crying and Yuan quickly hugged lusi. (A.N. i really feel so, i am also crying 😭😭😭😭)
Yuan a little bit shocked and also bit angry and told
Yuan - That MAN should go to hellllll!!!!
Lusi - Anything else you do other than CEO? {She asked in a crying voice}
Yuan - Yeah, but that is a secret, only me with parents knows about it. Actually, i am a leader of........
Lusi - it is ok, you don't have to say it if you are uncomfortable.
Yuan - No, just tell me you will also keep it a secret.
Lusi- ofcourse I will.
Yuan- i am a leader of a mafia team.

She paid the money needed for the hospital. They fell in love and got married in 14th March 2006. They were good couples. And YUAN was a alpha whereas LUSI was a omaga. After that they worked together for almost 1 and half year.

.............................................................................................................................
(Hope you like this chapter)