chapter 7

Ricky's POV

I was happy but she was not. I didn't knew the reason but she didn't laughed neither did she talk, I thought may be she was feeling uncomfortable in the plane.

Ricky - Are you ok?
Han Sohee - Y-yes-yeah..
Ricky - OK

I thought she was lost in her thoughts, so stayed quiet. I have a feeling that some thing was wrong. I don't know what was it but i felt a little scared. I knew that my six senses were never wrong. While i was having those thoughts, the plane left the airport and we reached Korea. I saw that Han Sohee was sleeping, so i woke her up. And after getting out of airport we again got into a big bus and went to the hotel that was booked by the school. Everyone had an roomate. My room number was 911. I entered the room and i was shocked to see someone. It was that boy whom I met while entering the school on the first day, that gorgeous yet handsome and beautiful boy. He was taking his belongings out and put them in place, he stoped when he saw the door open.

Ricky - HI, is this your room?
The boy - YES.
Ricky - Are you sure?
The boy - Yes.
Ricky - Ok.

I entered the room and closed the door and kept my belongings beside the bed.

The boy - What is your name?
Ricky - I am R. And your name is..?
The boy - I am Kim Jiwoong. You can call me just Jiwoong.
Ricky - You can call me Ricky. And nice to meet you.
Jiwoong - Yes , nice to meet you too.

Again he started working and i also did the same. As, he completed before me he went to take a shower. After i completed, he came out and i went to take a bath.

Jiwoong's POV

After i came out from bath he went. I changed my clothes to a little comfortable one and took my phone and I was scrolling through the Instagram when I saw a familiar face.

@yKcir_Shen2007

♥️ 1M 💬1M

@yKcir_Shen2007 on a beautiful trip to Koreaaaaa!!!

@shen.lixx GOOD Pic big brother.
@Ni_Cky yeah 👍👍
@min_ho.shen yeah that's my big bro

View more comments....

I thought maybe I should follow and I did. "O shit, i just followed." I thought, but I also thought "Maybe it's ok....blah blah blah.. who knows. But still he looks kinda great." I almost past half an hour looking at his photos in the Instagram, i don't know why but I kept on thinking that he was perfect. Ricky came out and i quickly turned my phone off, i even didn't knew why..

Ricky's POV

I completed my bath and i came out with wearing a comfortable clothes. But i was shocked to see Jiwoong turned off his phone as soon as I came, also i saw maybe he was scrolling through my Instagram. I was kinda shocked but somehow i felt happiness deep in my heart.

 I was kinda shocked but somehow i felt happiness deep in my heart

Ricky's Instagram
.

............................................................................................................................
( Hope you like this chapter. Also, guess what will happen in the next chapter, let me know the ideas in comment.)