Chapter 10

We all laughed too much and eat the food.

Then suddenly we saw Miss Mina coming in the restaurant. Everyone saw her and went quite

Miss Mina - Everyone attention, please finish your breakfast and pack your bags and come to the school bus. We will be going to the adventure. So don't be late. Ok ?
Everyone - Ok mam..[in a singing tone]

We finished our food and while we were going out of there, I again noticed that Han Sohee was not present there. I was walking behind Jiwoong and i could feel him holding my hand and dragging me out of there.

Jiwoong - are you okay?
Ricky - kinda but just-just i cannot see her.
Jiwoong - listen Miss Mina told me that Han Sohee will come in today adventure, but she has a little bit fever.
Ricky - So, why is she going?
Jiwoong - she told me that Han Sohee request her too much.
Ricky - I need to see her.
Jiwoong - Wait, you can't see her also she will be going with the teachers.[grabbing Ricky tightly in a back hug]
Ricky - LET GO OF ME!!!I WANT TO SEE HER!!!!!!
Jiwoong - NO YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!
Ricky was crying and he went crazy. But after sometime he stopped and he put his head on the chest of Jiwoong and Jiwoong was caressing his hair .

Jiwoong - why are you crying?
Ricky - You remember I was shouting in the morning because I saw something very strange.
Jiwoong - what did you saw? [he said in a cold and calm voice]
Ricky - Han Sohee rejected me.
Jiwoong - ok so listen, i don't know how you will feel been rejected by her but no one will care about you but you. And this is the harsh reality, and you have to accept it. So perhaps you should should prepare yourself. And never forget if you have any problem I will try my best to help you as your friend and don't forget you have made a great friend circle which will support you until your last breath.
Ricky - thanks. [he hug him more tightly and then he could feel Jiwoong's hand patting and caressing his hair]

And they got into the bus and sat together. The bus stated to move. I could feel Jiwoong looking at me now and then to check whether I crying or feeling uncomfortable. But 1 time i felt that he looking at me for a very long time, i felt a bit uncomfortable.

Ricky - what are you doing? [Looking straight at Jiwoong's eyes]
"I saw that his iris were crimson red colored, it was like the color of the sky before the sun set or a better describe would be a polished Ruby gemstone. It was so cold but calm yet so dominating aura. However, this colour was very rare colour for a iris. His nose was in a perfect shape and also looked a little mascular as his cheek bone and jawline were insanely sharp, his curved lips were kissable. It is an unforgettable sight. However, ......" Ricky thought.
[ he's thoughts were interrupted by Jiwoong]
Jiwoong - adoring the beauty of my friend. [Ricky become a red strawberry]
Jiwoong - and may i ask what are you looking at?
Ricky - may i know how that thing happened? [Pointing at Jiwoong's nack]
Jiwoong - you want to know?
Ricky - no i meant that if you don't have any problems then you can tell me.
Jiwoong - crazy-i was crazy.
Ricky - why
Jiwoong - when I was 5 years old, I was bullied every day. and i even have several marks though my body. But i did this mark with a knife because I couldn't take the pain anymore. And kill all of them.
Ricky - you kill them!!!!!!!!!

.............................................................................................................................
[Hope you like this chapter. Also, guess what will happen in the next chapter, let me know the ideas in comment.]