chapter 11

Jiwoong - when I was 5 years old, I was bullied every day. and i even have several marks though my body. But i did this mark with a knife after  kill all of them.
Ricky - you kill them!!!!!!!!!
Jiwoong- yes, aren't I scary?
Ricky- but why?
Jiwoong- it is a long story but as far as I remember at that time my father was teaching me how to kill people as I was the 2nd owner of "rethem of death". And I hate to kill people the most. But for the final test my father couldn't find any people. And before somedays I told my family about the 20 bullies as I was so frustrated about the bullies. And he ticked them and their families and capture them and then he ordered me to kill my bullies, and i saw that their parents were already killed before i arrived. I could not disobey father but I asked why he did this. And he told to me to do as he said. I was scared even though I had all skills to killed all of them in 30 seconds but that was my greatest secret. So ask for a gun and then i could only see blood flowing everywhere. I felt like vomiting. I place the gun on the bloody red ground slowly and bowed to my father, and I ran out of there. In my bathroom I took the knife and make a small but deep cut on my neck as I was so angry, i thought mark of the wound would go away after sometime but it didn't. And the next morning, I told my father that I didn't wanted kill any more people for no reason. And that's the story.

"rethem of death" it is famous group and also it is feared by all. It holds the 1st place in the Mafia list. But no one knows anything about the leader. But every one knows that it's leader is a serial killer."

Ricky- so your father is also an Mafia leader?
Jiwoong- yes, are you saying that your father is an Mafia leader too?
Ricky- yes, he is the leader Wang Qiang
Jiwoong- can you give me more info?
Ricky - "Wang Qiang" means hard to defeat. It holds the second place after "rethem of death". Even if it is feared by all but some came to attack it in the middle of the night. Of course, they all were never seen on the earth again. Jiwoong - wow.
Ricky anything else you want to know?
Jiwoong - no, i think we should talk about this, a lot of students can hear.
Ricky - Yeah maybe you're right.

The bus stopped and Ricky looked outside the window and there stood a big
mansion but it looked like it was a ghost house where no one lived for ages,
infront of it were stood a lot of trees but it covered the mansion partially, the
glasses of the window were broken, the walls were cracked. Some crows were
flying above the house. Also the front gate was a little broken. On the name
board there was a name but was covered with dust.

 On the nameboard there was a name but was covered with dust

The house

Ricky - what do you think of the house?
Jiwoong - good, but it looks so familiar.
Ricky - what??
Jiwoong - just joking. [haha]
Ricky - why would you do that?
Jiwoong - for fun of course, ok ok let's go.
Ricky  - but.. that was..
Jiwoong - let's go otherwise we will be late.
Ricky - ok, let's go.

They got out of the bus and all the students stood infront of the house.

A teacher - can anyone tell me why we are here? [No answer from the students]
The teacher - listen, you job in to find a Sapphire stone. Remember that there are many stones but there are weird creatures too. So, in a team there are 2 alpha and 2 omega and which team will find the stone, will be the stone rewarded and each team has 4 members. So, form your according to the list. and BEST OF LUCK.

 and BEST OF LUCK

The sapphire

Ricky looked at the list saw that he was with Jiwoong, Han Sohee and San. He could see Jiwoong but couldn't find the other two.

.............................................................................................................................
(Hi, I am sorry for making you all wait for sooo long . But i hope you still support me and don't forget to click on the vote button "⭐" if you like it.)