chapter 8

Ricky's POV

I was kinda shocked but somehow i felt happiness deep in my heart. And we went for dinner in the restaurant of the hotel. We separate our way. While I was going to to the table where my friends sat i felt Nicky grabbed my hand and told

Nicky - Hey, did you hear what the principal told in the morning?
Ricky - No, why is it something interesting?
Nicky - Yes man, we are going to have an adventure in a nearby Haunted cave where we will be divided into groups, which is consist of 4 members each.
Ricky - Ok, so when are we going?
Nicky - I don't know maybe 2 days later.
Ricky - Ok thanks i hope i get you in my team.
Nicky - me too.

Then they quickly grab two plates and took some food and went to the table where other friends were sitting. They ate, had fun, and talked. But Ricky noticed that Han Sohee was not present there. So, he took the food she liked and went to her room.

He rang the bell. And soon the door was opened by a quiet good looking guy. He was a little shocked and never thought that the school would allow a boy and girl to live together. But he remembered that this trip was known as "educational trip" but one teacher told him that it was a "couple trip" which also was done on the base of the future (i know it odd but i cannot think of anything else. Sorry). But then WILL RICKY AND JIWOONG BE THE FUTURE MATE ? But he didn't believe that, so after erasing all the thoughts he went inside and saw that Han Sohee was sleeping on the bed and was suffering from a high fever. So he keeps the food that he had bought for her on the table beside the bed. And he left telling that he was going to inform their homeroom teacher.

After he left the room he felt a cold droplet rolling down from his eyes towards the chin and fell on his shirt making it wet. He rubbed the tears even though he didn't understood why he was crying and he reached hotel's counter where the teachers were talking. He told

Ricky - Excuse me mam, may i take a moment your time Miss Mina?
Miss Mina - Yes, what is it?
Ricky - Han Sohee has high fever. I just want to inform you so that you could take care of her and have the situation in control.
Miss Mina - Thank you dear, i will look into it and also take care of her. So don't worry.
Ricky - Thank you miss. Then i should be going.
Miss Mina - Yes of course dear.

I left the place and went towards the garden. I saw Nicky and another boy walking in the garden. I was a little sad but still I went to Nicky.

Ricky - Hey Nicky!!
Nicky - Hi there, why are you here?
Ricky - I felt like I should look around a bit.
Nicky - Ok
Ricky - Who is he? [Pointing at the other boy]
Nicky - He is Jake. And he is-my-my-boy....
Jake - I AM HIS BOYFRIEND. [Interrupting Nicky]
Ricky - What?? But you never told me that you had a boyfriend.
Nicky - I didn't knew it myself that I had feeling for him, so how could I tell you. [Blushingly he said]
Ricky - Anyways, congratulations.
Nicky - Thanks.
Ricky - ok i will be going then.
Nicky - ok bye
Ricky - bye.

I was walking towards the swing I saw i.n sitting there [he was a very close friend who was also from China but was 1 years older and me , Nicky and i.n were good friends from childhood. But for some reason Nicky went to Australia and i.n went to Korea. And i was left in China.] I ran and went towards him and sat down on swing.

Ricky - Hello, why are you here, innie!?
I.N - Hi there I study in this school !!!
Ricky - ❍ 𝕄 𝔾❕❕❕❕❕ YOU HAVE JOINED THE SCHOOL FOR REAL !!
I.N - Yes bro, but i have not seen you in school.
Ricky - I have not seen you too... maybe because you are in upper class.
I.N - Yes maybe...so...wh-at-what happened to your girlfriend?
Ricky - yes she is fine just that she has high fever, and she is also in my class. Still I like her. But her roomate is a boy named Woojin, i guess.
I.N - Ok and what about Nicky?
Ricky - He has a boyfriend now. See that boy beside him is named Jake, he is his boyfriend.[pointing at Jake]
I.N - WOW!! so you all have someone now except of me.[I.N pretending to cry And Ricky laughing]
I.N - WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!!!!???????[still pretending and is also a little bit angry]
Ricky - Cause you look funny.

.............................................................................................................................
(Hi, I am sorry for making you all wait for sooo long . But i hope you still support me, i know my story is bad but please support me and don't forget to click on the vote button "⭐" if you like it. also my exams have just started, so i don't think that i could update too chapters.)