T w e n t y - E i g h t

2nd April 2021

El's POV

"Billie that's the second time they have called you now. I know you don't want to go but you cant let everyone down just because you want to spend some time with me." I said leaning out the kiss for the second time once i heard her phone ring again.

"I've just missed you so much and the feeling of you on my lap  just makes me so happy. Please just 5 more minutes" she said putting her hand around my neck bringing me back into the kiss.

"Just think Bil, once you do the shows and then come back you can stay with me for a week. I mean shark's stuff will already be here so you would only have to worry about yourself but don't feel pressured into staying here i know how it feels coming back from a holiday and being able to lie in the comfort of your own bed." Billie moans into the kiss in response well I'm guessing it was in response.

The kiss gets more heated again Billies hands start to rub up and down my thighs. Im not ready to get that much into it yet but i am so glad i can kiss her again. She really is my happy place-

*knock knock knock

"Billie i know you are here!!!! I dont know who's apartment this is but you need to get your shit together because in less than 6 hours we will be on a flight to Miami" A muffled voice yelled through the door which actually made Billie pull away with a kind of worry look on her face.

"Shit I wasnt suppose to be here for this long. We should have just left to go to the airport by now or atleast thinking about leaving" she tapping my thighs for me to get off her lap and used her crutches to get to open the door to an angry looking Finn.

"What do you think you are playing at!!!!" He yelled, his voice travelling coming closer and closer to the living room where i was sitting. I sat up more and made me look a little better that how i looked in my head in like the 5 seconds i have before they entered

"You cant just show up this late if you are going to becoming this famous artist that we have wa-" he paused and looked at me for a second before looking back at Billie and smiled."El! You have been the one distracting Billie?" He asked confused and Billie chocked on the now warm Diet Coke thinking about what we were doing not even 5 minutes ago.

"I guess, guilty as charged" I chuckled before exposing to Finn what Billie was doing here anyway. Which im not gonna lie i don't even know where shark is right now. I guess i just got to caught up with Billie.

"Well im glad Shark is with someone we trust" He said smiling before turning towards Billie "Hurry up and get to moms house before they want to kill you even more" he joked but in a serious way before starting to head out.

"Ill see you El, i hope shark is going to good for you" He walked past Billie without saying anything before turning around again "Also Billie"

"Mhmm"

"You might wanna wash the lipstick marks off your neck before coming to the house' He said chuckling walking away. I knew he knew.

-

"Calm down Billie, You'll see her in less than a month."

"Bro you don't understand. WE KISSED!!!! Well technically we made out but that's not even the problem right now. The problem is the girl that i just made up with is on the other side of America and even though i love doing shows I would do anything to just be with her right now." I spoke with a couple of tears rolling down my face while i was being hooked up to a mic pack ready for sound check.

"But Billie I do understand I had to leave Claudia in LA too and I've been sleeping over hers fr a week now so it feels like im dying without her company but its just something you have to get over"

"Can we sing the song then. The one we made for her in tonight's show. It would make me feeel better. Pleaseeeeeee Finn." I pleased and he nodded with slight hesitation

"Fine but only if you go through soundcheck fast because we might not have time to cover all the songs and that one as like an encore?"

Suddenly i dry all my tears and run to the stage  wanting to get the main soundcheck over and done with so then we can focus on the new song. The only problem is it hasn't got a name.

When i last did this and sang my strange addictions before it was realised the management had a go at me but this time i called in advance. I started the call with me crying saying that i miss my friends and i want them to catch the next red eye flight so i can be with them but they declined saying i cant have people 'distracting' me. So then i was like i want to sing this new song that i am working on which straight away they were like no. So do you know what I did? I threatened to cancel the whole tour if they didnt let me preform it because something that my management care more about than their artists is money. Let's just say i won that argument.

Soundcheck went by really fast which im glad of and we worked on the lighting of the new song and making sure that they had all the music as well. We were running through the set list again making sure and on goodbye a couple of fans started to come in which i waved at them but carried on so im not taking up valuable time.

Even though in goodbye im not singing im having the lights follow me around as im walking around the stage waving goodbye to everyone so they wanted to practice keeping the lights in time with me.

They practised for the length that goodbye is on and then i was going down to the barrier to talked to some of my babies before i got called backstage through my earpiece.

-1085 words

A/N: They finally made up but how long will it last?