F o r t y - o n e

29th April 2021

Billie's POV

I may have fallen asleep. hey its not my fault okay.. If someone is playing with my hair you got to expect me to fall asleep. I pulled my phone from under my pillow and stopped the recording. ill listen to that when I'm alone. I rolled over slightly so El's arm is not over me and fell back to sleep.

Its now 1pm. oops. i didn't mean to sleep in for that long but oh well. I woke up to see El not next to me but I'm not surprised usually she wakes up about 8am and then goes to the gym so she might still be there. I walked downstairs to see a note on the counter

Hi angel,
Ive just gone to the gym. i dont know what time your going to wake up so i thought i would write this.
You looked way too cute to wake you up so i fed  shark and popped to the shops and got some groceries for you.
ill pop back on the way from the gym but my plan for today is washing my clothes from tour.
I love you millions
Eleanor Wright (The best person ever)
x

She really has no idea huh. As cute as the note is it really pisses me off that she hasn't told me yet. I know Danny told her not to but come on its Danny. If i 'cheated' and people closest to me found out apart from the person i cheated on i would tell them so they don't find it from anyone else. Even if the president told me not too.

I grabbed my air pods from the counter and connected it to my phone before looking in the fridge seeing its so much fuller than yesterday. When she said she had got groceries i didn't think she meant restocked my whole fridge and put everything away.

i started playing the recording from yesterday and decided to prep lunch. As I was chopping up tomato's for a salad I could hear us talking so I wasn't asleep yet. "Bil? Are you awake yet?" El walked into the kitchen and I quickly took an Air Pod out pausing the audio. "Yeah I was just prepping lunch." She walked over to me more looking into the bowl seeing a start of a salad "Ooooo can I have some?" She asked and i nodded turning back to face the salad.

El's POV

I don't know what's with Billie. Both last night and today she has been acting really weird. I asked if i could have some not really thinking it was a big deal but i couldn't tell whether she was annoyed or not. Like all she did was nod and then started cutting another tomato. "Its all good i was only joking angel" I said trying to make her happy but she just carried on chopping the tomato. I kissed her cheek and walked to my room. well its not really my room but it has all my art stuff. I'm going to draw her.

She has always begged me to draw her but I've always declined just in case it went wrong. I turned on the projector and connected my phone to it and loading up one of my favourite pictures of her that i took.

Now that the image was all set up I grabbed everything i needed and then connected my iPad to my headphones before starting the sketch. The first sketch is done finally so grabbed a 6B pencil and started shading in the darker parts of the image since i decided i want it just to be black and white. After hours of drawing I'm done and I'm not going to lie to you i feel like this one is my best one yet. I quickly wrote my signature before photocopying the drawing and gluing it into my sketchbook and start to leave the room to try and find Billie.

I checked her bedroom and was surprised when she wasn't there but her phone was. After finding her phone i knew she wasn't far. I went from room to room searching for her and obviously the last room i checked, the gym room, she's there running on the treadmill. As i walked into the room she glanced at me and then rolled her eyes putting her attention back on running.

I know she has her last show tomorrow and then we are leaving to go to the UK so maybe she just doesn't want to leave or maybe i did something wrong. I walked out and headed to the kitchen before walking back into the home gym with a water bottle. When I walked in she wasn't running anymore. Instead she was sat on the bench with her hands covering her face.

"Angel what's wrong" I questioned while kneeling on my knees in front of her. There was no response but as soon as I put my hands on her knees she moved away still not looking at me "Billie?"

"Just fuck off" She started crying even more. I sat still scared of what has happened. I have never seen her act like this. "Are you fucking death or something I said fuck off"

"I ummm sure" I got up and walked out of the gym leaving the bottle of water and drawing I made for her on the bench. I don't know whether she wants me to just leave the room or her whole house. Clearly something has really upset her the only thing I can think of doing is call Finn. He always cheers her up. I pulled out my phone and called Finn. After a couple of seconds the phone picks up. "Hey Finn"

"What" he sighed and clearly sounded like he was debating on hanging up. "Look I'm really not in the mood right now and I still don't agree about you did-"

"Yeah I know but Finneas it's really important"

"Hang on one second" he said sounding like someone started talking to him

"Yes what's up baby. Holy fuck"

"Um Eleanor we have a problem"

"Finn your scaring me what's the problem"

"A video of you kissing your boss has leaked"

-1037 words

I have started writing a sequel but you have option for me to either carry on the book here or make it a sequel.