T h i r t y - o n e

10th April 2021

Finn's POV

Continuation...

Don't mention anything
Ill explain later

I carried on to my hotel room which was a bit further down the corridor and sat on my bed waiting for my mom and Billie to knock on my door letting me know that they are ready. There's something i haven't told Billie and I also asked the management not to tell her as well. I may have convinced the management to allow El and Claudia fly out for the rest of the tour. I know call me the best brother in the world. I accept my award.

But the problem is i don't know whether El will be able to take the whole time off work. Billie's previous ex was a singer himself so there wasn't much of an issue of him coming with us as long as he goes to the meetings online and tried coming up with lyrics but it's not like she can be a firefighter on tour.

It wasn't long before Billie came barging in my room yelling about how excited she was to get the cast off before telling me that mom is waiting in the car rental downstairs. I picked up my phone from the bed and put my wallet in my pocket before heading downstairs.

The car ride was quite short. Thank god. I don't like seeing my sister crying or being sad but her being this energetic, i wouldn't wish on no one ecspecially being in a small space with her. It was a couple of hours of sitting around and just waiting before being able to leave. i decided to wait in the waiting room for Billie to come out but that was mainly because the doctor told us that only 2 people were allowed to be in the room apart from Billie and the doctor so I let mom and dad go with her. This gave me time to put in my plan, to get El to come on the rest of the tour.

Well that was until i realised that Billie has her on call with her as "moral support". You know i don't think i realised how hard this is going to be. They are practically always on call like what am i going to do to get them separate for at least an hour or so.  That's when it clicked, the meet and greet.

Billie has a meet and greet today about 6 pm before the show, which means while she is busy with her fans i can call El and tell her the plan. I just hope she is able to get the time off.

- meet and greet time -

Billie's POV

We pull up to the venue in the car and my mom and dad help me out of the car. I still haven't got use to the feeling of walking without the cast on my leg so i need slight help doing stuff like going out of the car and walking up stairs.

We were met with security people in front of the venue and head of the team introduced themselves and their team. She was really nice but yet again the security company probably wants good reviews from big artists and what not so then more people will hire them.

"Its nice to meet you Reese" i spoke nodding at the girl in all black in front of me before following her into the venue.

Just as i was about to walk in i felt a tap on my shoulder. "Bil do you want me to look after your phone" Finn spoke and i couldn't help but feel a little suspicious i mean he has never looked after my phone and i'm guessing the look i was giving him made him explain himself. "Its just because after someone nearly stealing your phone last time i just wanna make sure there is no possibility that is going to happen again" he explained but i still don't trust him fully right now. Something is hella fishy. "sure" and passed him my phone before walking into the room and being greeted with screams.

Its been about 2 hours and i'm finally done. Don't get me wrong i love them, they are my babies however it gets hella exhausting after a while. When i walked out of the room Finn had his back towards me but had a phone up to his ear.

"Alright let me know and ill text you later" he nodded his head slightly to whatever the person was saying on the other side of the phone "Will do, bye" he saying and hung up before turning around with a massive grin on his face before jumping a mile.

"You're finished" he said but didn't sound too happy about that it was more like he questioned it. "Umm well obviously" I chuckled before realising he was on my phone calling someone. "Why you using my phone to call someone and who was it" i asked and his face looked like he was making something up. That's the good thing about knowing someone for a good while, you get a good read of them.

Finn's POV

Fuck why cant i think of anything. "my phone was dead and i was bored so i was seeing if you had any games and El started calling so i answered and we were just catching up and i promised her that we could finish the conversation over text later when she gets off work" I said trying to make it sound believeable but even i'm not even believing myself.

"Sureeeeee" she said also sounding unsure before taking back her phone and what i assume texing El. To catch you up with the whole situation. Shes going to able to come out. Possibly not for the whole tour but she said she had all her holidays still left to use so she jumped at the chance of being able to be with BIllie. We are now just trying to convince her boss to let her come on the full tour which apparently is going to be easy because her boss is in love with her.

As Billie was getting mic'ed up before the show i was texting Claudia before i got a text from El. "All good to go"

-1055 words