COVER CONTEST RESULTS!

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!

I decided to definitely get this out today because I'm really going to try to finish the "episode" by this evening!! But in order to do that I need to talk to the top two about their cameos!!

Here's how this will work.

If you won first place, please PM me the character you want to have a cameo (preferably someone humanized with a bit of a chaotic streak if that's okay) as well as a name that they would give a pet if they had one. Oh and yeah please be someone you would consent to me using and if you want to know what for I'll tell you privately. In addition, please let me know what character you would want me to do that detailed art piece of.

Second place, let me know what (preferably humanized) character you would like to have a smaller cameo! And then what character you want your detailed piece of.

Third place, what character you want your detailed piece of!

And anyone else who participated, please tag me in your sona ref!!

I cannot say enough how hard this was to pick ;0;

I hate judging because I always feel bad about it-

Okay. Here we go.

Third place: @AnaWritesRandom

AGHHHH FLAUROS MY BELOVEDDDDDD

I LOVE THE WAY YOU DID IT ALL THEY ALL LOOK AMAZING, *AND* YOU DID SHADING!!!

Second Place: @TheAddieDragon

First of all, I love how everyone did glowing letters for the title ;0;

Second, Dawn Evan and Alister here are giving me such serotonin.

Third, what's that faintly in the bottom right corner...? Hm.

And first place: @SquishyWritesStories

My jaw DROPPED when I saw this. Everyone looks so fantastic, and even Flauros is here!! I love the bit of foreshadowing for the first "episode". Also squealing over the way you wrote the title because it just is so *chefs kiss*

And Jackie's face. That must be acknowledged.

Other participants: @FurryPotato_

Please send me your refs and PMs and I'll make sure to have those ready for when I can start on prizes!

And thank you all so much again for participating!!!  It means the world to me :)

*insert lore here /j*