100 PARTS WOOOO-

Bro I didn't even realize we hit 100 parts so thank god I've got a lot to share-

First I'll get the wall of text out of the way ;0;

Essentially I was looking back at all the DR:GO Ultimate thingies that I drew for the story and decided to check back on the characters I used as bases. Because I did indeed use the actual Danganronpa v2 characters as inspiration as well as a base in terms of shape and proportion, and some even as references for certain hairstyles. And frankly I had no memory of half of them so going back and seeing some of them- I genuinely was SHOCKED because I would never have known.

So the obvious/unsurprising ones were Sophie as Sonia Nevermind, Caim as Fuyuhiko Kuzuruyu, Furfur and Ryn as Akane Owari, Zeben and Azrael as Nagito Komaeda, Tristan as Nekomaru Nidai, Dana as Peko Pekoyama, Marzy and En as Kazuichi Soda, Flauros as Gundham Tanaka, and Evangeline as Mikan Tsumiki.

But the ones that had me SHOOK were Rori and Will as Ibuki Mioda (I still canNOT remember why, I don't even think I had a reason to begin with), Stolas as Peko Pekoyama (maybe for the sword, but otherwise their builds are COMPLETELY different), and Iris as GUNDHAM TANAKA (this is the one that made me scream because it was a whole-*ss jumpscare after being certain I used Nagito as the base).

Anyways I thought it was worth sharing for people to know that bases can be really helpful when trying to match a certain style. And at least for me, bases are different than tracing; it's more of a way to map out proportions and where eyes go and sizing of the limbs, shoulders, waist, etc.

OK NOW ONTO THE ART SORRY FOR THE FUN FACT THAT TURNED INTO A TEDTALK

Next, here's a few random things I did.

Original Ryn sketch! Pretty similar except her hair was the EXACT same as you-know-who's (I won't say because the chapter is only a few days old so I won't do spoilers yet but if you know you know)

Original Ryn sketch! Pretty similar except her hair was the EXACT same as you-know-who's (I won't say because the chapter is only a few days old so I won't do spoilers yet but if you know you know). And the flannel was almost the same as you-know-who's in the first book (It's Punishment Time).

I cropped out the sketches of all the frames but here was the list of the frames and their descriptions

Oh and then I wasted an hour of my life doing this: