♪ 19

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

sorry
━━━━

The girl was leaning against the corridor wall.

She had a revision sheet in her hands and was waiting for the bell to ring.

But then she heard footsteps at the other end of the corridor, so she looked up and saw Riki walking towards her.

She hastily put her card back in her bag and started to leave, but Riki caught up with her and grabbed her wrist.

"What's the matter with you Miyuki ?"

Miyuki wanted to speak but Riki still held her wrist firmly.

He understood quickly and simply said, "I'm sorry." before seeing what Miyuki was going to say.

"Yokai doesn't want us to be together. We can't be friends anymore Riki."

Riki raised his eyebrows and moved so close to her that Miyuki had to step back to keep Riki's face from sticking to her.

"Because Yokai has something to say about our relationship?"

"Otherwise she'll laugh at me."

Riki stopped and Miyuki inhaled loudly.

"I thought you two had worked things out. At the funfair everything was fine."

Miyuki said no and lowered her head shamefully. She walked past him but Riki grabbed her hand again and pulled her closer.

"She doesn't get to choose who you should be friends with."

"Yet she does."

"Because she threatens you."

Riki put his arm behind her neck and walked down the hall.

"I'll put you on my pocket, so we can stay together without anyone knowing."

Miyuki laughed and opened the pocket of the sweater Riki was wearing.

"Yes, maybe I could get in there."

"Of course you could, and I'd never let you out. You'll always be with me."

Riki stroked her head as she looked at her. "No one would hear you anyway."

Miyuki tapped him on the shoulder, but Riki was still laughing at what he'd just said.