♪ 24

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

lock up
━━━━━

Yokai heard the knock on her door and rushed to open it.

Her two best girl friends had finally arrived and they ran into her room, far too excited to know what Yokai was going to tell them.

Yokai handed them drinks with her favorite friends and she too settled into bed.

"Okay, I've been doing a lot of thinking and an idea came to me."

Her two best girl friends sipped their drinks. They couldn't wait any longer.

"We're going to ruin Miyuki's life."

"What's the worst we can do ?"

"Let me tell you my idea."

Yokai put her plaide on her legs and picked up her drink. She drank a little and began to explain everything to them.

"Are you following me for this ?"

They both nodded, unable to wait until Monday to set their plan in motion.

It's over for you, the disabled.

♩♫ ♪

Miyuki was happy today because she wasn't going to high school alone.

She was accompanied by a butterfly.

Her favorite animal had been following her since she left home, and she smiled as he flew around her.

Besides, it was a beautiful day and her hair was shining, just as Riki had told her.

She was in a good mood and couldn't wait to see Riki again.

He was the only one who made her feel like herself.

Without her slate.

Just her.

Miyuki.

She arrived in front of her classroom and waited for Riki to join her. She heard the sound of footsteps on the stairs, but it was clear that Riki wasn't alone. She thought he might be accompanied by Sunoo, or even someone else. Heeseung maybe.

Miyuki's heart quickened just thinking that Riki was about to arrive and that she would be able to see his smile.

But it was Yokai who arrived with her two best friends.

"How are you, Miyuki ?"

Yokai advanced to her and she stood in front of the girl.

"I know you liked to draw on your slate when you were bored. I've drawn something for you." Yokai smiled at her and Miyuki's heart warmed.