Chapter Ten

Well I had no idea what to think at this point. I learned secrets I'd never thought I'd hear. I heard 'sorry' from people I never thought I'd see again. There were so many things going through my mind that I just couldn't comprehend. All I knew was, I was in deep shit.

"Timothy, I know this is a lot to take in. But trust us." Iris told me.

"Trust me." Daniel whispered. I smiled at him and we jumped off the cliff into cold water. I screamed at the impact, Daniel pulled me up to shore. I was shivering but it was a hot day, it made up for it. "See I told you, you'd be fine." Danny kissed me deeply, putting his arms around my neck, pulling me closer to himself.

"Come on let's go get dry." we swam to shore and picked up our towels we had left down here on the beach. "I love you." he whispered. I giggled happily.

"I love you too." he took my hand and led me towards his car.

"We are going on another road trip." Daniel exclaimed. We went for a drive. First we picked up some take-out food then we were on our long journey. Daniel always pushed me to do stuff. To live life to the fullest with no regrets. Because that's what life is about. Living it. He took me everywhere. It was an adventure every weekend. And every day we had a day off of school. The time we were together, we made the best of it.

Night time had fallen and he took me to watch shooting stars. Daniel had a tent ready for us. Prepared for a nice night out. "You did all this?" I asked him.

"Anything for you." Daniel had told me. Nothing could make this wrong. As we laid on the blanket and watched the shoot stars

"I wish to live happily ever after with my soulmate." I whispered grabbing his hand.

"I wish to be able to provide my soul mate his happily ever after." he whispered back. I felt butterflies in my stomach. It was such a beautiful night. After the show we went into the tent. I had my first time with him.

"I love you Timothy." he grunted. I came as well. Along with him. It was truly a magical night.

"Timothy!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Collin, I guess he knew what I was thinking because he was glaring at me.

"I.. Uhm.. need to use the bathroom." I excused myself when they told me where it was. This can't be happening. I looked at myself in the mirror and pinched myself. This is sill a dream. A horrible dream. In reality, I'm in some sort of coma from falling down the stairs or something. Maybe I beat so hard, I'm in a coma. Yeah that sounds reasonable. I am in a coma and in a deep sleep.

"You doing alright in there?" Iris asked, knocking on the door.

"Uh yeah, I just need a second." Deep breaths Timothy. Deep breaths. I opened the door and found them waiting for out there. I faked a smile. "Sorry guys, it's not everyday you find out your ex bullies are mythical creatures and not only that, your other friends are also creatures who have been alive longer than my parents." I sounds crazy. Maybe I am crazy, I am going crazy.

"You're not crazy, I promise you Timothy. We'll fix you something to eat, why don't you rest, watch some tv or something. Sounds good?" I nodded and sat down on the couch, in front of the tv in the living room. This cabin was huge, it wasn't just a small cabin in the woods. It was almost a mansion. Collin came into the so called living room with two cups of soda.

"Here, Coke's your favorite right?" I nodded and told him thanks. "I know you have a ton of questions so shoot." he got comfortable on the couch and waited.

"Why did you guys bully me?" I asked.

"Iris is the oldest, he found out you were his mate first. Me being his best friend, congratulated him. He wanted to ask you out, but then he found out you were with Danny. So he waited to make his move. Then I found out we were mates as well. We were just teenagers from different packs, going to the same school. We hated the fact that you were in love with Danny.. that's why it started." he explained. "Also the restriction from us not being able to be with you."

"So you guys bullied me because I loved someone?" I asked. "And because you couldn't be with me?"

"You loved someone who wasn't us, we were angry because you were happy and we couldn't be happy. Not without you." Collin growled, but calmed down quickly. "Danny wasn't good for you anyways. He only wanted one thing and one thing only. So we tested him, turns out he was unfaithful from the start." I was unfazed. It didn't hurt me anymore. Just caused me to hate him even more.

"What made you change your mind and come and find me?"

"Oh we never changed our mind about you. We were being pressured since we were future Alpha's. We kept watch of you since you left the pack."

"Wait, my parents are wolves too!"

"Yes they are, they come from a long bloodline of wolves-"

"Wait but doesn't that mean I'm a-"

"Yes, you are a werewolf." Collin told me bluntly.

"How the hell don't I know this! Is that even possible-"

"Ellie is very powerful, knows some powerful people. Meaning also advance doctors. He wanted you to have a normal life."

"Okay... okay.. How powerful is he?" I asked.

"It's not for me to say. I don't want to say anything... that might.. make you mad." he turned away, smirking a bit. I might have mistaken it. I'm sure I did.

"No, tell me." I begged.

"Ellie, he's your bro-" a loud knock came.

"Open the fucking door!" Ellie? "You better open this door or I'll knock it down!" Ellie growled. Iris and Collin were on high alert now.

"I rather not." Iris taunted. "You better leave. Timothy doesn't want to talk to a bunch of liars. Or do you Timothy?" Iris looked at me seriously. I was torn between all of them.

"Timothy, please." Dominic said. I froze in place. He sounded so broken.

"We don't want to hurt you. Trust me."

"Timothy, they killed for blood." Collin whispered in my ear. "They are trying to change you."

"Shut up Collin! Shut up!" with one kick Ellie knocked down the door.

"You stay away Timothy!" Ellie shouted at Collin. But Collin stood up and pulled me behind me. "Get away from him." Ellie threatened.

"No, Collin, don't move away from him." Iris ordered.

"Everyone just shut up!" I shouted. "I'm not some rag doll everyone can just toss around and claim! I am a human being. A human being that used to be useless and now suddenly everyone wants. Well guess what? All of you are a bunch of liars. I trusted you." I looked at Ellie. "I damn well trusted you." I took a deep breath and tried to keep my voice from quivering. "I guess brothers don't stick together." with that I gathered myself and walked out the door.

I needed a place to go. A place I could just be by myself. Where I could escape.