Chapter 17

Ellie's Pov:

We watched as Timothy began to transform, he lost conscious for now. Containing a wolf, an Alpha wolf for so long was never a good thing. I should have kept him on that medicine so we could prepare for his big day. "Call some of your people." I told Collin and Iris. They made a few phone calls and they were here in minutes. "You guys go out back, he'll probably run towards the woods." they stared at me blankly and stared at Collin and Iris. I rolled my eyes.

"Do as he says." Iris commanded. They responded with a "Yes, sir." I responded with a "Serious!?"

"I called some of our people to come." Vincent told me. "They would watch the front and the sides since we'll have more of vampires than werewolves. The werewolves would most likely submit to an Alpha." he explained.

"Its a matter of seconds before he wakes back up." I was so worried about all this. How would his wolf react? We surrounded him. Keeping a close eye on him. His sweaty face and disfigured bones. Before a human transforms all their bones break so they could rearrange themselves. Timothy's eyes suddenly opened, they weren't a regular golden like they were suppose to be. They were completely black. No pupil in sight. It sent shivers down me. Timothy transformed just laying there.

I should have never contained him for so long. But I longed for him to have a normal life. Not a life like mine. I saw Vincent clench his fist. "I don't regret you love, you made it all bearable." I reassured him. I know this was not the time to be all loving but Vincent needed me to reassure him.

I wanted a human life, I wanted to be accepted by my family. I might just not be the Alpha wolf they expected but Timothy was and they had no idea of it. I wanted him not to be pressured into living a life he had no idea of. Me, I was pushed into this world where it was all about others controlling me and what they think I should do and say. I didn't want that for my younger brother. The other one was already brainwashed. Long lost. Timothy was the only hope. He could not end up like the rest of us. I wanted to protect him so I tried holding back his pup from coming back out. It was my fault. All my wrong doing. I just knew he was an Alpha, I knew it but... was I looking out for him or myself?

We watched as he got up and looked around, confusion and anger in his eyes. His werewolf was very furious. He spotted everyone and didn't miss a heartbeat. He was incredibly big and definitely looked stronger than all of us combined. He sniffed. He got close to Nathaniel, face to face. Nathaniel tried to look calm but he was panicking. Timothy's wolf sniffed him slowly. Then went on to Dominic, sniffed him. Went on to Iris and Collin. He growled at them lowly. He sniffed them and then backed away. When a werewolf sniffs people, its usually to see if it could trigger a memory of them, they usually don't have any memory of their human selves. Especially if they never transformed. By now I see that he discovered that he has four mates. Both a vampire and a werewolf. It seems to be that he's not disappointed in that

His eyes landed on me, I on the other hand was so terrified. I was the one that held him back for so long.

Vincent stayed in front of me. Timothy lowered his head and sniffed Vincent.

Timothy looked past Vincent and looked at me. Straight at me. He growled lowly. A warning growl before lunging past Vincent towards me. Vincent quickly reacted as a vampire mate should. He pushed Timothy off of me and hissed at him. Timothy growled at him before attacking him now. Scratching at his face. "No!" I yelled as I saw him, he had Vincent by his throat. One of Vincent's friends pulled me back while the mates went and tried to pull him away from Vincent. I cried out as I saw Vincent slowly slipping away. "LET GO OF ME!" I commanded. But it didn't work.

"I am sorry Ellie. I swore to Vincent that I would protect you from any danger to come tonight." his friend said. I tried getting away but it wasn't working. I kept kicking and screaming as Vincent was being choked by this.. by this monster. I felt myself tearing up. I finally saw them pinning down Timothy's wolf and Vincent trying to catch his breath. I got out of his grip and went to Vincent. "Here." I cut my wrist and put it to his mouth. He gladly drank. I hugged him as he did so. I heard glass breaking and see Timothy jumping out the window. "You're okay?" I asked him. He nodded coughing.

"I'm sorry for not being able to protect you Ellie.. I love you so much." his voice hitched. I shook my head.

"Just shut up." I told him. By now Timothy was gone and the others were chasing after him. But I didn't care. Its time I worry about my own problems. I could have lost Vincent for me being too weak and wanting to protect Timothy. I want my life back and I will enjoy it with Vincent. I helped him back up. "Come on lets go back home, they can handle themselves." I muttered. He looked at me surprised.

"Really?" I nodded and smiled as he smiled at me. I'm sorry Timothy. You may be my brother but I also have a life to live. But I can't forgive you for almost killing my mate. I'll try.

Third Persons POV: Timothy ran through the woods. Dodging every obstacle. By now Collin and Iris had transformed and Nathaniel and Dominic were on high alert, chasing him as well. Where was he going? They all thought the same exact thing. Little did they know, Timothy was blood thirsty. Thirsty for revenge. He wanted his family dead. That included Ellie. But he got away. He wanted his mother, step-father dead for doubting him. For making a fool out of him. He wanted them gone. He will wipe out the whole pack. All of those people. When he sniffed Ellie, a flash came back to him.

A flash where he was little pup and Ellie told him that he needed to be contained if he wanted a normal life. But he didn't want a normal life. He wanted power. All those times he was made small and tortured. He will kill them all. Not hesitate to do so. All his anger he held for so long.

"Timothy please!" growled Iris, one of his mates. Timothy growled back. Picking up his speed. Before an arrow launched onto his shoulder and he crashed down to the ground. Where did that come from? They were all shocked. He did not whimper in pain. He grabbed the arrow and removed it from his shoulder. As he attempted to get up he realized their was something in the arrow. He lost one more face before he came crashing down.

**

"Lay him down on the bed. Do not tend his wound. " growled someone they had yet to know. "It is just to keep him down for the meanwhile. It will not kill him." this individual explained.

"Who are you?" asked Dominic. This individual told them who they were. They were all shocked and couldn't find a word to say. How could this be? This is impossible. They could not believe who was there in front of them. This man. How is it possible? This can't be. They debated with themselves. "We thought you were gone for good." Iris replied.

"Thats what I led you to believe. But I was always around." this man explain. "Looking out for all of you. But, it all fell apart. Everything fell apart." he looked down with guilt. "It is my fault for abandoning him. He wouldn't be in this situation..." All of a sudden a groan. Then eyes back to normal and opened wide.

"Dad?"

Thank you for the almost 700 followers :-) thanks for the comments and votes :D Here is another chapter!