Chapter 26

Timothy's pov:

I took a deep breath and looked around at the wolves surrounding me. All with their heads bowed. Both Ellie and Vincent were captured by the wolves on my side. "I have a question for you all?"

"Where would be best to put these two, I don't want them dead."

One of the wolves shifted. "Alpha, the council can deal with them. They have their own jailhouse for people like them. The council is only in charge of keeping them behind bars. You decide how long you want them there and what you want done with them."

"Thank you, may I ask for your name?" I asked the man.

"My name is William Cattrall. These are my son's, Nick and Matt. If I say, I am very glad we have an Alpha. We promise to be loyal to you and any of your wishes." William spoke for his family. "Will you accept us into your own pack? We have not much to offer but we will try."

"Don't worry about belonging with me. As of now, everyone here, I am your Alpha. You all don't have to worry about feeding or fighting against one another."

They all howled in joy. The fight that once happened between the two packs, they were celebrating with each other.

The mother must have heard the joyful howels, came running with her daughter and small pup.

The lonely rouge found hope.

There are more wolves to find and give direction. I am more than proud to be their new guide. "Go and tell everyone of my arrival." I commanded. "We will meet in the woods tomorrow at dawn. Be prepared because everyone will get a position."

With that they fled, howling of their new Alpha. "I want you though, take these two to the council." I ordered William.

"Yes Alpha. My son's can help?"

"Of course." I pushed Ellie towards Will and Vincent was pushed to the two of his sons.

"Now come along mates. We need to get things straight with Dominic Nathaniel."

"Don't bother, we're already here." Dominic spoke. "We see you found out. We aren't mates."

Everything was silent. This is so odd. One second we're fighting for something so small and stupid. Now here we are, realizing we aren't really mates. It's as if time stopped for all of us. Getting stuck in the moment. Which in my world is a long time.

It's weird how it can all just be this way. I though we would all live together, forever. Another cliché. I came to love them deep in my heart but it was all a play for power. The only ones who never really cared were Iris and Collin. They chose me from the start. Even though they beat me. Both mentally and physically, they came back and made it up to me.

Life can do terrible things.

"I found out just now. It's over now." I cleared my throat. "Thank you both for everything though." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to stop myself from crying.

"We came to love you Timothy. We were even willing to love these two. But when it comes down to it, you are not our true mate. Our missing piece. But that's okay. You have Collin and Iris. We soon will find someone to love and care for. I guess this is it." Nathaniel calmly spoke. "We will not forget you. We will leave tomorrow. It was nice knowing you."

I don't think I cried so much in my life before. It was out of rage. Out of anger and sadness for them. Rage from all the lies. After they left I broke down. How could it be possible? This is a fucking nightmare. It has to be. Dear please let it be a nightmare.

I wanted to sleep the entire day. But I had my duties to complete as an Alpha. I will not fail them. I will do this and Collin, Iris will help me.

"By dawn you need to meet them." I nodded looking around the house. I found the sketches. The sketches that would have been our new home for all of us. I choked back a sob that wanted to leave my lips. I looked at the drawing that Nathaniel and I had worked so hard on. I could not believe it was all over. We were going to live our happily ever after.

But I will not complain. I have Collin and Iris. They are more than enough and it's not fair for them, they'll think they aren't enough. But it's not easy to just forget them like that. This all happened too fast. Too soon. We marked each other. I felt my neck and sighed. It's over. It's over.

"It's coming out great." Nathaniel proudly said. I looked at out masterpiece. We did great with the front of the house. It look absolutely amazing. I can't wait until it's all done so we could get to the real deal and live in it.

I looked behind the the drawing, noticing a cursive writing.

Timothy, there are so many great memories we had. Do not be upset of us not being able to be together.

On May 21st, one month from when you see this, there will be a mansion built for Collin, Iris and you.

It's where we were going to build it for all of us.

Enjoy our gift to you.

Sincerely,

Dominic And Nathaniel

Well here's another chapter. kinda sad.. I'm heartbroken for this chapter and in real life which is why I made it so sad. :') I write out of emotions. But oh well.

I was stuck at work in the rain. Since its an amusementpark there was no work so yeah. I took the time.. well

thank you for the support,comments, votes and follows :-)