Chapter 22

Timothy's Pov:

"Maybe we could do something when we get back. Like all of us together." I suggested to Iris. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Like all of us? Including Dominic and Nathaniel?" Iris asked me. I nodded. "It could work. I mean if they are up to it." Iris shrugged. I smiled to myself. This is a very good thing, I'm now thinking about all we could do. So much to do in a day, go to the beach, camp outside, paint, cook, watch movies, etc.. I couldn't decided what would be nice to do. Closing my eyes and laying my head down on the seat. They would get along and I would make sure they do.

Iris' Pov:

I looked at Timothy as he fell asleep once again. He wanted all of us to hang out. Along with Dominic and Nathaniel. I'm not sure if it was such a good idea, weren't we sworn enemies or something? But it felt weird to completely ignore each other, the reason we actually communicate is because of Timothy. I know it'll be possible for us to get along though, for all of us to be happy we need to work it out.

I think I'm ready for that type of commitment. I love Timothy and he loves us and them. We need to take the next step of this relationship and love not only Timothy but also the others. We are stuck together. Once they turn Timothy, they'll have to turn us too. That means living forever and that means being together. This is a big decision but Timothy would want this. I want this and I think Collin does too. He loves Timothy.

I sighed and looked over at Nathaniel reading a newspaper. "These humans sure do know how to mess up their own economy." he took a sip of tea and looked up at me."So what do you want to ask me?" Nathaniel put down his paper and fixed his eyes on me.

"Well uh, Timothy just wants all of us to get along and hang out together." I mumbled awkwardly. "I think he has a point."

"You think we should all get along and ... stuff?" Nathaniel raised an eyebrow and sighed. "I think that's a great idea. It'll make Timothy happy."

"But not just for Timothy's sake. But for all of us."

"Hm. Sounds like a good idea."

"What sounds like a good idea?" Dominic walked in asking.

"For all of us to get hang out- hey where's Collin?" I asked.

"Oh uh he's in the bathroom." Dominic cleared his throat. I looked at him suspiciously before Collin came walking in and sat down next to me. Looking all flushed.. I looked at both of them suspiciously. Collin blushed looking anywhere else but us.

"Maybe getting along won't be as difficult as we thought." Nathaniel smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and glared at Collin. I'm not going to lie, it won't be as bad it seems. I looked back at Timothy who is somehow sleeping. He is definitely faking it. But it worked. It really did work, Collin and Dominic, did not see that one coming. I should have seen it though, seeing as they both went to the bathroom and took about 30 minutes. This is going to be an interesting plane ride.

**

"I'm exhausted." Timothy groaned once we got off the air plane.

"Didn't you get sleep?" I narrowed my eyes at him, he looked away quickly. Little sneaky mate. But he is our sneaky mate. Our adorable mate. Who we finally have now. The one we tortured. Now that I think about it, we never deserved him. But he still welcomed us. Well maybe not at the beginning but he surely does now. Wanting all of us together.

"Now that we're safe in our own land, lets get some food." Nathaniel said. We followed along and got into his car. After getting some food we were headed home. To do, I have no idea.

We were decided on buying a home for all of us. Ellie was going to help us search for the perfect fit. I was feeling excited for this, I honestly could not wait to have a home just for us. Move out of an old place into a new to start a life together. And I will admit, I find it weird that there are five of us. I have no idea what the living conditions would be like. I don't even want to think about it because, all of us together. One same bed, bathroom, shower. Hopefully we have more than one shower. More than one car as well. But right now we just need to figure out a place for all of us to fit comfortably.

"There are a few mansions around where Iris and Collin live, so not far." Ellie told us. Timothy and Ellie were not in the best of terms but he knew more than us in looking for homes so we needed his help. "There's this one that has six bed rooms, four bathrooms. The master bedroom comes with its own bathroom. Theres also a full kitchen with an awesome living room. The mansion is also brand new." Ellie continued on with different options.

"What if we build our own home?" Nathaniel asked. "We could always build it the way we want it, the shape, color. We could hire people for that. I also know a lot about building homes and buildings." we all looked at each other.

"That could be a good idea. I found empty land where you could plan to build it on. Pretty large land." Ellie showed us a picture. It was decent enough for all of us. For Nathaniel to plan and sketch out a place. We could decided how we wanted it, the backyard, the rooms, the bathroom, kitchen and all that fancy stuff. "To draw it out we need about a few weeks, maybe a month, Then comes along the blueprints and then real hands on. I know people who could help us out."

"Sounds like a plan." Timothy said.

"Well let's go get what we'll need to sketch this out."

**

Nathaniel's Pov:

"In order for this to work out we need to work together. First we need to come up with how the front of the house will look like. We will all give ideas on that. Then will come the roof, then the backyard. Then comes the rooms. We all have a say in rooms. You each will get one room to design. Make it any way you want. Same goes with the basement. That will be where we hang out, watch movies, etcetera. Everyone will have the part they design. So no fighting. Now here are some pencils and paper. While you guys work on your rooms, Timothy and I will work on designing the outside of the house." I explained all in one go. I've been doing this for a long time, I can handle planning. And idiots, except for Timothy.

"But I can't draw or sketch." Collin told me.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." Iris offered. With that they got to work, into drawing and designing the types of rooms they wanted.

This will be the most awesome project I probably will ever work on.

Here is another update :) thank you @Larry_Sterek_Kids for the new cover. Really appreciate it. You make awesome covers :)