21

☆ 24. Chapter 21font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21

The world has undergone tremendous changes, but the sun still rises as usual, and the morning sun shines down, looking down at the land compassionately and ruthlessly.

Most people still dare not go out, hiding in their own homes, or in shelters they have found in a hurry, secretly peeping at everything outside.

It was also quiet in Fu'an Community. People closed the windows tightly and drew the curtains. Those who didn't have curtains also used various cardboard boxes to cover the windows, making them airtight and airtight.

People started the day with breakfast. Last night, most people cooked a lot of rice, vegetables and meat, packed them in various containers, and put them in the refrigerator one by one. Now they either take them out to heat them up, or I was careful to cook something while there was still natural gas.

For fear of disturbing the zombies outside the door or next door.

Yu Xue woke up to the aroma of food.

She stretched for a long time, her bones made a crisp sound, and her whole body seemed to be in a deep sleep.

"How is it?" A childish voice came out. Yu Xue opened her eyes, and there was Duoduo standing in front of her. She smiled and said: "It feels good, just like a plant that is about to die, finally drank enough water.

She spread out In his hand, the crystal core in his hand has become dull and will break with a gentle squeeze.

In the palm of his right hand, vines came out, and the branches became stronger and the leaves became thicker and brighter.

Duoduo asked: "What I got this time What are abilities? "

Yu Xue said: "Fire resistance. She poked the little vine and said, "This guy is not afraid of fire now. I thought he could get the ability to breathe fire." She rubbed her belly: "

But I'm still so hungry." "

It's normal. A crystal core is just a drop in the bucket. It temporarily replenishes energy. The energy required by the vine is far more than this. As long as you don't let it be completely full, you will still get hungry easily." "

Yu Xue sighed and suddenly sniffed: "What does it smell like? It smells so good. "

She got up from the ground and came to the table. A black casserole was filled with food.

At the bottom was rice, with shredded carrots, shredded zucchini, spinach segments, bean sprouts, spicy cabbage, and meat slices on top, with a tender nugget nestled in the middle. The yin and yang egg, which is a poached egg with only one side fried, sprinkled with some seaweed and sesame seeds.

Yu Xue's eyes lit up: "Bibimbap! How many did you make?

Duoduo said: "Don't you want to eat this? " The recipe was there and I just followed it. "

Yu Xue was so moved that she bent down, hugged Duoduo, and kissed her twice: "You are so amazing. You are the strongest little snail baby of the year! "

Duoduo: "..."

Yu Xue couldn't wait to pick up the spoon and mix it up. The bright sauce dyed all the ingredients red, and the vegetables and rice blended together. The slightly spicy fragrance hit her face along with the heat, and the place next to the casserole was actually... There was also a perfect crispy rice cake. It