32

☆ 36. Chapter 32font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 32

Yu Xue, when you don’t mess with her, just jumps up and down in front of her, and she doesn’t bother to pay attention, just like those gangsters under the garage.

But once her reverse scales were touched, she became really irritable, and she couldn't extinguish the fire for a while.

In the middle of the night, the zombies in H City suffered a disaster.

Originally, zombies were more active at night, and it rained again. The zombies ran out one by one and stood in the rain. Suddenly, a golden light flashed out from the depths of the rainy night and passed by.

The zombies were all still standing, but their heads flew up, and their tangled hair spilled arc-shaped water stains in the rain.

Then a figure slowly walked out of the dark night, stretched out his right hand, and three shining golden vines were thrown out again along three routes, and another large group of zombies fell down.

This is completely a one-sided massacre.

When some people see a zombie, they will think that this thing used to be a human being, so they can't do it or get over the hurdle in their mind. Even if you do it, you will feel uncomfortable for a long time afterwards.

But you must know that when facing this thing, if you are a little negligent and get scratched by the other party, you may be doomed.

Therefore, you must not be soft-hearted, have unnecessary thoughts, and must not be afraid. Yu Xue did this very well. In her eyes, these are just inorganic objects that can move.

Yu Xue killed a group, collected a group of crystal nuclei, and asked the vines to absorb the crystal nuclei to regain their strength. She also sat down to rest for a while and put away the unabsorbed crystal nuclei.

After everyone and the vines had rested enough, she stood up again and looked for the next wave of corpses.

Duoduo knew that she was very annoyed now, so he would definitely not be able to persuade her to go back to rest, and this rainy night was indeed suitable for hunting, so while she was resting, he went to find a target group nearby for her.

This greatly reduces Yu Xue's search time and improves efficiency.

The sky is getting brighter and the rain is getting lighter, but the sky is still gray. As far as the eye can see, all the plants seem to be full of water and have expanded in a large circle. This urban jungle is becoming more and more like a The forest has grown, and various animals have begun to appear.

Bugs, worms, snakes, spiders, lizards, as well as various mammals and birds.

The vegetation is dense and they reproduce very quickly.

None of these things have crystal cores, so as long as they don't attack Yu Xue, she doesn't bother to bother with them.

After walking a few steps, she suddenly felt a strange gaze, and a chill shot up from the soles of her feet.

Duoduo noticed something earlier than she did and stayed close to her leg.

A man and a dog looked up and saw a humanoid creature standing on the eaves in front of them.

She was soaked in black clothes, which made her look less elegant and elegant. She had a pale face and a pair of eyes with only black spots, staring at Yu Xue so coldly.