26

☆ 29. Chapter 26font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 26

Yu Xue bought these two piglets at home on May 30th. They were just one month old. At that time, one weighed 19 pounds and the other weighed 21 pounds. They were hungry all day on the 30th and on the 31st. Yu Xue returned to 404 before feeding them. It has been six days now.

Yu Xue bought a lot of feed at that time. It was a full-price nursery feed that was suitable for piglets at this stage. It was the kind that could be fed out of a bag. These days, she strictly followed the piglets' feed intake, feeding them three times a day. .

These two pigs are very good at eating, and they beg for food every day. Fortunately, no one can hear them screaming at the Duoduo vegetable garden, otherwise the whole community would know that Yu Xue raises pigs based on their calls.

After six days, the pig has obviously grown a lot bigger, and the previous cage looks a bit cramped.

Yu Xue wants to make a pigsty.

But she didn’t have the materials to fence the pig pen at home.

Fortunately, there is such material in the community.

Aren’t there a lot of mutated plants growing outside these days? After those mutated plants are killed, as long as they don't absorb energy as a whole like Duoduo does, or twist them into dregs like the small thorn vines, they can basically be preserved in their entirety.

To prevent the ashes from resurrecting, these things must be burned.

But if it is determined that it is completely dead and there is no danger at all, then it will be brought back to the community and asked to be chopped into sections by people who are responsible for cutting firewood, and used to burn firewood for people.

Isn’t this natural gas outage? It is also unrealistic to use generators in every household.

And now the oil supply in the entire city has been cut off, leaving only a pitiful inventory. Compared with using it for cooking, fuel is naturally more valuable to keep for driving.

It would be nice to use gas or coal to make a fire, but the problem is, these things are not easy to get.

Therefore, now people mainly use wood to make fire.

Everyone is rushing to get the wood that is brought back to the community every day.

Of course, it’s not for free. You can either exchange it for supplies or work to earn firewood. Anyway, the government now doesn’t support and cannot afford to support idle people.

At this time, Yu Xue thought of getting some wood.

The next morning, while making breakfast, I noticed that another batch of wood had entered the community. People went downstairs to grab it. Yu Xue also quickly turned off the induction cooker, loaded five or six kilograms of rice, and went downstairs.

At the front door of the community, carts of man-pulled carts came in. They were piled with wood of various thicknesses and lengths. The outer skins had all been peeled off, and most of them had even been burned, leaving the appearance charred and black.

This is because they are afraid that the tree bark will easily sprout and come back to life.

The wood was unloaded on the open space near the front door. It used to be lawns and green belts. Now the turf has been stripped away and the ground has been plowed several times. Even the grass roots have been pulled out. Then the ground has been firmly tamped down. A flat open space.