69

☆ 73. Chapter 69font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 69

At nine o'clock in the evening, the Mid-Autumn Festival dance in Duoduo Park was coming to an end. People's emotions were completely aroused. Along with the songs and dances on the stage, they danced a group dance. Although the dance was a little unsteady, seven Eight thousand people gathered in the open space to dance, and the scene was quite spectacular.

This is also the time when people are most relaxed.

At this moment, Yu Xue received Maomao's warning that there was something going on outside the park!

Outside the fourth park, where the problem was first discovered, the patrolling magpies discovered someone ambushing them.

Five minutes later, Yu Xue also received a warning from the security guard on duty at the sentry tower in the fourth park.

Facing the phone, Yu Xue coldly ordered: "Get to your posts and prepare to fight."

The security guards who were already at their posts immediately picked up their weapons. The security guards who were on vacation immediately came out of their houses, and the security guards who were singing and dancing in the open space immediately They also left quietly and rushed to combat positions.

The singing and dancing in the square continued. Yu Xue was not prepared to let the party end early. She just made a phone call to Sister Ai, the acting director of the shelter: "After the party, immediately organize the children to return to the dormitory building. Don't let the children run around. ."

The voice from Sister Ai's side was very noisy. She was obviously at the party, but not among the group of people dancing and having fun, but among the group of people who were busy milling around.

She heard something and asked nervously: "What happened?"

"Nothing, don't worry, just don't let the children run around."

In fact, the first park was surrounded by the other three parks. , with extremely high walls and power grids, a relatively comprehensive monitoring system, and a lot of protective areas, the first park is very safe.

Unless there are internal thieves causing trouble.

Yu Xue called Xiao Zhao for the second time: "According to the plan, if anyone acts suspiciously, don't show mercy and find it out for me."

Yu Xue regarded tonight as a good opportunity to catch the thief, after all, she took in so many People will inevitably get some outrageous things mixed in.

The third call was made to Gu Qing: "In the first park, I'm asking you and Lao Zhu to help me keep an eye on things."

Gu Qing, Lao Zhu and their four former teammates were actually invited by Yu Xue. Let them help control the first park.

Gu Qing asked curiously: "Is there really someone so bold to launch a sneak attack? Do you need my help?" With her super powers, she should go to the front line and kill those who dare to sneak attack alive!

Yu Xue said: "No, just help me keep an eye on the base camp."

"Don't worry, my power has been upgraded. Not only can I emit little suns, but my eyesight has also become super strong. I can see who is doing something at a glance, but that's it. Come back, there are too few superpowers here. There are just ordinary people outside. Can it be done?"

"It can be done, don't worry."

Yu Chu really doesn't have many superpowers here.

Because no one with special abilities, no matter adults or children, will be reduced to the point where they need to be taken in by others. However, there are also people with special abilities who come here to apply for jobs, but the requirements are quite high.