24

☆ 27. Chapter 24font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24

After a night of hard performance, Yu Xue made the vine solidly famous, and at the same time trained the little thorn vine's ability to survive independently.

She separated the little thorn vine and let it deal with those difficult mutant plants and mutant animals that like to carry out sneak attacks.

The little thorn vine copes with it with ease.

Yu Xue was very pleased and touched its prickly shell: "Let's do this tomorrow. Be careful when you are alone outside. Only move around the community. Don't run too far. If you find that humans are in danger, you can rescue them appropriately. Just Just like what I did during the day, of course, you have to put your own safety first. I will come out again tomorrow night and put you back to rest."

Little Thorn Vine:? ? ?

"If someone is looking for you, don't just follow him. We have to wait and see for two days, you know?"

After explaining this, it was almost dawn. Yu Xue was about to go back, but when she turned around, her clothes were caught.

The little thorn vine was now more than one meter tall and as thin as a finger. It hooked Yu Xue's clothes with its barbs and swayed its body, seeming to be looking at her reluctantly, like a child about to be abandoned by its parents.

Yu Xue knelt down again and said to it: "Didn't I tell you everything before? The four of you take turns outside every day, and it's not like I don't want you anymore."

At that time, he was focused on cooking (absorbing crystal nuclei) and didn't hear anything. What was she talking about, or Xiao Ci Teng didn't understand it even after hearing it:...

Duoduo stood aside and looked at Yu Xue and explained it in detail.

She seems to be particularly patient and gentle with these little things, like Laifu, the four vines, and her young self.

Finally, Yu Xue convinced Little Thorn Teng. On the way back, she turned back three times, feeling a little uneasy.

Duoduo suddenly said: "Master, you now look like a parent sending your child to kindergarten."

Yu Xue was stunned and said funnyly: "Really? But kindergarten is very safe, but here is full of dangers. Isn't it too risky to do this? In case it encounters a very powerful opponent..."

Duoduo said: "As a spiritual plant that has evolved four times, it will not be unable to deal with this level of danger. This is also its experience."

Yu Xue thinks about it, and it seems to make sense.

She looked at her hands: "Actually, I rely on vines to deal with danger now. I myself have not made much progress. Maybe next, I should also practice and improve myself."

Back to 404, it was already past four in the morning. The room was pitch dark. Yu Xue took a flashlight to the Duoduo vegetable garden and opened the control box of the power generation system.

The lines have been connected. Now that the switch is turned on, the electricity accumulated in the power generation system throughout the day can be used.

But she turned on the big light to avoid accidentally leaking light, so she turned on a small light.

The freezer and refrigerator were also powered on. Since they were expensive ones at the time, they made no noise when working. Even after one night, the frozen items had not yet thawed.