[1] rindo haitani

art: nono13cucu

;;;;

<July 20, 2018 - 11:32 am>

The younger Haitani grumbled, parking the car outside the condominium. His eyes squinted from the blaring sun, before he begrudgingly trekked inside the building.

Ignoring the reception, he made a beeline towards the elevator. Pressing the highest floor as he waited for the lift to arrive at his destination.

His eyes were closed shut, tense shoulders loosening as he continued to listen to the soothing elevator tune before he looked at the ground.

'What moodswing does he have this time...?' He thought out, hearing the ding of the elevator.

He fixed his posture but stopped when he came into contact with the pink headed maniacs' wife. He couldn't resist the snarl on his lips, causing the woman to flinch in her position.

Walking out, he caused the woman to warily walk back. Her hand gripping her purse tightly as she awaited what was to come.

Rindo stared at her, his eyes hard.

"What are you doing here," It was supposed to be addressed as a question but the hostility in his voice drowned out the question and was replaced with a rather harsher and straightforward tone.

"Ha- Mr. Sanzu, allowed me to stay for the night after the rain yesterday..." Her voice was meek, her eyes looking away. He huffed, seeing how fearfully pathetic she currently looked.

He can easily see her emotions seep through her being.

'Calling her husband by his last name might have been a hard pill to swallow.'

"If you've got nothing else to say, then leave." He was hostile. He's never been like that towards her, he actually considered her as a sister.

So, for Rindo to be this harsh and hostile must have been a shock.

He watched as the scared woman quickly ran towards the elevator, seeing her small figure crumble as the door closed shut.

"She's really making the wrong decisions..."

He shoved his palms in his pockets, walking towards the door of Sanzu's condo.

"But who am I to judge, I've made some myself anyways..."

;;;;

Rindo looked at Sanzu, who was curled in his bed, sniffles sounding from his lips as he continued to bawl. He could feel his brow twitch as he watched the company's second-in-command act like such a child.

Yet again, he couldn't really judge.

He's never felt the feeling of loving someone and the pain of losing someone. So he'll just keep his opinions to himself, unless he'd like to get yelled at by a snotty and stained Sanzu.

"Hey, get up already. You're very late for work, and Kokonoi's getting pissed." Rindo skillfully yanked the blanket out of Sanzu's grasp, watching as the broken man looked at him with red eyes, dried streaks on his face as he sniffled.

"God, can't you read the room, you stupid jellyfish? Let me wallow, damn it," He grumbled yanking the blanket back before curling into a ball once again.

The lavender haired male sighed, softly flopping on the space next to the ball of a human, he leaned back on his arms.

"Look, Sanzu, I can't really be empathetic since I don't know the feeling, but still you shouldn't be weighed down by this." He started, his voice soft as his eyes suddenly caught sight of a picture of Sanzu's soon ex-wife.

It was her wedding picture, sitting on his nightstand. His eyes traced her face, a large smile etched on her lips, holding a bouquet of white lilies and white roses. A cherry blossom tree behind her as petals haphazardly yet beautifully complemented the scenery.

His eyes switched to see the melancholic man, still in a ball as his eyes look tired from all the tears he wept.

"Sanzu," Rindo stood up, fixing his suit before turning to look at the younger man. Sanzu's eyes tiredly glanced at him, "If you knew you'd be devastated, why'd you agree to the divorce?"

Sanzu was silent.

Why did he agree to the divorce even though he shouldn't have? Was he just fed up of her trying to run away? Was that it?

He watched the pink head slowly sit upright on the soft mattress, his fingers fiddling with each other as he bit his lips. When Rindo suddenly caught sight of smeared lipstick on one of Sanzu's scars.

'She kissed him...?' He questioned, a hand on his chin.

"Sanzu, wipe your cheek. There's dried drool." He pretended to grimace, seeing him roll his eyes before wiping off the 'drool' on his cheeks.

"Lipstick... and it's her favorite shade," His cerulean eyes were encased in a shadow, his hand turning into fists while he bit his lips hard.

"Rindo, can you take care of Kehaan for me? I have a wife to track down..."

Rindo watched Sanzu immediately spring off the bed before hastily fixing himself. The older man sighed, going out of the room before heading to the living room, seeing Kehaan coloring a sketch pad.

"Ere's dad, uncle Rin?" She asked, placing down the crayon that she held before suddenly seeing her father run outside of his room while trying to put on his shoes.

"Dad?"

"Morning sweetie, dad has something urgent to do. Uncle Rin will be babysitting you for a while."

Sanzu landed a soft kiss on his daughters forehead, then immediately ran towards the door.

"Bye sweetie! Love you!"

'I've successfully chased after her once, I can do it again...!'