[7] ran haitani

art: bolasaeki on X (Twitter)

;;;;

<Feb 14, 2013 - 8:45 am>

She looked at herself on the mirror, the beautiful pristine gown enveloped her body perfectly. A smile graced her face, her hand danced across the soft material of the gown.

She felt her heart well up, the thought of marrying a rich and powerful man made her feel unmatched. Thoughts running wild on what she could do with the money she'll have once she's married to him.

"Baby…" She hugged her tummy lightly, gracefully cradling it as if her unborn child could feel the sway.

"Mommy will soon have daddy's money, isn't that wonderful?" Her sickeningly sweet voice said, twirling around in her wedding gown before stopping in front of the vanity.

"What do you think will happen next…?" She smirked, her eyes held a malicious twinkle in them, her grin widening as it showed her pointed canines.

Her head turned towards a figure standing by the door, walking towards it in such a slow manner.

He couldn't move at all, he couldn't open his mouth, he couldn't do anything. It was like, he'd lost all the command he had to his own body.

"Ran? What do you say? Let's spoil our daughter as much as we want," She acted loving, sweet, affectionate but it was nothing but a face she's putting on.

She's seen how Ran had changed through the years they've been together. And she can say Ran had gone soft ever since then. His constitution was starting to soften but for some reason it wasn't crumbling.

And that pissed her off.

"Akari, enough with this stupid role play of yours. You're going to become a mother soon, and yet all you could think of doing is being petty?"

And he always succeeds in pissing her off. She hates how he contradicts her ideas, she wanted him to wrap around her finger like a little puppy would. She wanted to control him, use him.

She knew Ran had already found out about this nature of hers and thought he'd just let her be knowing that he's naturally the same when he was younger.

"God, you're no fun, Ran." Her shoulders quivered, her teeth gnawing against each other.

She hated him.

Hated how he just wouldn't crumble apart and just let her do whatever she wanted with that twisted mind of hers.

She watched Ran turn around, walking out of the room. He didn't say anything; all he did was disagree with her, look at her blankly and just left.

She could feel her head heating up. He didn't say anything, at all. Nothing about her dress, her look, nor anything regarding the child she's bearing.

"Ran… You will be wrapped around my finger soon, just you wait."

;;;;

<March 17, 2013 - 8:54 pm>

"Akari, let go of the fucking knife." Ran commanded, his eyes glaring at the smirking child in front of him.

She held the knife strong, just above her stomach where his 2-month unborn child laid silently. The girl looked at him mockingly, inching the knife closer to her abdomen.

He was pissed at the girl. He had just told her off for disturbing him making dinner, then she just suddenly pulled the knife away from him.

Ran glanced at his bleeding hand, a large gash in the middle of his palm. The pain was nothing compared to the thought of losing his first child to a maniac girl.

"So, what do you say? Will you let me bring in a lover-"

She blacked out.

Ran had used his speed to knock the girl out, clicking his tongue when he watched the knife slip out of her fingers.

He picked it up, placing it in the sink, turning his back to the unconscious girl on the floor.

Ran swallowed the pooling saliva in his mouth, gritting his teeth, his head pounding as he continued to wash his wound. He crunched his brows, wondering how he came to 'love' this child on the floor.

;;;;

<May 26, 2013 - 10:54 pm>

"You… little bitch…"