Who is the Father?

Aphrodite smiled brightly at the accumulated group in the throne room of Olympus. No one knew what the goddess of love and beauty had up her sleeve but immortality grew boring at times and showing up to watch what would be a disaster was par for the course.

The Olympians all sat on their respective thrones as the select group of demi-gods filed in. 

Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, the Stoll brothers, Will Solace, Nico Diangelo, and Sophie Sheridan all sat on the marble bench that had appeared at the end of the throne room. 

Percy nervously gripped his girlfriend's hand. He hadn't been back on Olympus since the second Giants war and the unknown of what was to come set the young hero on edge. 

"You... Called us here, Aphrodite?" Annabeth prompted, mind swirling with every possibility of what was to come. 

The goddess' smile turned absolutely feral. 

"Yes, my little Demi-goddess.Well, more specifically I invited the Stolls, Percy Jackson, and Will Solace... they just brought their partners with them... And we can't forget our star of the evening!" Aphrodite exclaimed and all attention turned to a blushing Sophie. 

Sophie hadn't been claimed by her father since being at camp. She fought in two wars for a father she didn't even know. 

Percy had made a deal with Zeus when he turned down godhood, that the gods would start claiming their children so another war like the one Kronos started would never again come to pass. While almost every child was claimed, Sophie still remained fatherless. 

"Here is the predicament... Us gods swore to claim our children and yet poor Sophie remains unclaimed... Do you know why?" Aphrodite asked. 

"Because her father's a major jerk," Percy answered, glancing around at all the Olympians. 

"NO! Well maybe- But NO! The reason is, that they have absolutely no idea which god fathered you. So we are going to watch the summer your mom fell pregnant and find out!" Aphrodite clapped like an excited schoolgirl. 

A large screen appeared behind them 

A beautiful woman appeared on the screen, with blonde hair and kind blue eyes. She smiled brightly as the sunshine kissed her skin giving her an angelic glow. 

"Donna?" Three Gods said at the exact same time. Their heads snapped to the eyes of the others blazing with barely concealed fury as they recognized what the other's recognition meant. 

"Mom?"  Sophie questioned, glancing at her mom who looked much younger on the screen. 

"Sophie... I mean this in the kindest and most sincere way possible... your mom is hot." Travis said earning a smack in the head from Annabeth. 

"Yes, Sophie! Meet Donna, a mortal I blessed. Her love story was truly one for the ages... Well, love stories... Hermes, Apollo, Poseidon, care to share?" the goddess of love asked with a bright glimmer of mischief in her eyes. 

"Donna was my lover." They all answered in unison, shocking not only each other but everyone else in the room as well. 

Aphrodite looked like she had reached Elysium, her smile nearly splitting her pretty face in two as she nodded allowing everyone to piece it together, "Yes! Donna made not one, not two, but THREE gods fall in love with her during the same summer!" 

"Impossible! We would have noticed if one woman drew the attention of three gods." Zeus boomed looking between his brother and his sons. 

"Not to mention it would mean the possibility of another child of the big three running about, unrestricted," Athena added, examining Sophie like a battle map. 

"I'm gonna throw up." Percy looked sick. 

He remembered his very first kiss was during his second summer at camp, by the lake with Sophie. They remained friends after and then he fell in love with Annabeth but the thought struck him to his core... Was his first kiss with his sister? That is some Luke and Leia shit. 

Connor Stoll was having similar thoughts as he had a four-year-long crush on Sophie. 

Sophie looked equally nauseated with the thought that she could very well have been romantically involved with her brother. She also might have dodged a great prophecy by a much narrower margin than she thought. 

"She's blonde so that narrows it to two." Ares pointed out.

"No her mother is blonde, that means nothing," Demeter said scanning the young girl's features trying to pinpoint one that hinted towards her heritage. 

The problem was that Sofie looked just like her mother.

"How about we watch? Oh, you'll love this!" Aphrodite snapped and the film began...

All sat up, watching closely for any hint of who Sophie's Godly parent would be...

Apollo snapped as well, a burst of power shaking the room as all eyes turned from the screen back to him. 

"What was that for?" Dionysus asked. 

"Making it a musical of course," Apollo answered smugly, remembering how Donna's voice was one of the many things he loved about her. He ignored the groans of disapproval as he turned back to the screen desperate to hear his ex-lover's beautiful singing voice once more. 

The show resumed and all waited to answer the question...

Who is Sophie's father?