I was Cheated by you...

"OH! Apollo you're going to love this! It's a song to express how you crushed her heart and betrayed her trust!" Aphrodite clapped looking at Apollo who seemed ready to be swallowed into the underworld. 

Sofie watched the god with soft eyes. She saw how even after Donna broke up with Apollo, the sunshine still followed her even now. 

Apollo's love for Donna didn't end with their affair. 

Rosie and Tanya sat watching the broken Donna lose her luster. "How can I sing about love when I'm not feeling it?"

"Why don't you sing what you are feeling?" Rosie suggested, wanting desperately to bring life back into her best friend. 

"I've been cheated by you since I don't know when. So I made up my mind, it must come to an end. Look at me now, will I ever learn? I don't know how, but I suddenly lose control. There's a fire within my soul-!" The music picked up and the somber tone came alive once more. 

"and I can hear a bell ring (One more look) and I forget everything, whoa."

The girls ran up, joining their friend on the empty stage. 

"Mamma mia, here I go again. My, my, how can I resist you? Mamma mia, does it show again. My, my, just how much I've missed you? Yes, I've been brokenhearted! Blue since the day we parted! Why, why did I ever let you go? Mamma mia, now I really know. My, my, I could never let you go!"

Tanya grabbed the hat off one of the musicians pretending to be a suave man as she leaned into Donna who finally looked like she had come alive again, "I've been angry and sad about things that you do" She kissed Tanya right on the lips earning a flustered scoff from the girl. 

"I can't count all the times that I've cried over you. And when you go, when you slam the door. I think you know that you won't be away too long. You know that I'm not that strong-" Donna danced around flirting with an older man at the bar. 

People flocked to the beautiful sound of Donna's voice and the dead crowd came alive at her music, "and I can hear a bell ring (One more look) and I forget everything, whoa. Mamma mia, here I go again. My, my, how can I resist you? Mamma mia, does it show again. My, my, just how much I've missed you? Yes, I've been brokenhearted! Blue since the day we parted. Why, why did I ever let you go? Mamma mia, now I really know. My, my, I could never let you go- AHHH!" Donna screeched as she fell off the stage into the awaiting arms of- 

"Hi there," Poseidon smirked. 

"NO! OH GODS NO! I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE!" Percy gasped cringing into Annabeth's neck as if she could save him from the horror of his father's flirting. 

"And Poseidon to pick up the pieces! How does that make you feel sunshine?" Aphrodite smirked looking over at the glaring sun god. 

Poseidon looked back at the screen knowing what came next. dot. dot. dot. 

Poseidon and Donna laughed together at the table, drinking and enjoying each other's presence as Tanya and Rosie watched. 

"My point is-" Rosie began only to be cut off by Tanya. "I know what your point is... you fancy him."

"You see? You were wrong, that's not my point. It's not that I fancy him. My point is that I love him and I want to have his babies and push him around in a wheelchair and scatter his ashes."

Tanya immediately spat her drink back into the glass recognizing it was best to have this conversation sober, "I see."