Why Did it Have to be Me?

The moment they saw the blue water of Greece, Percy knew, "Oh gods, please no." 

"YES! Feel the shame Kelp face! Feel the horrible, horrible shame! Remember that you kissed Sophie when we were thirteen and watch what is about to happen! Remember that shit!" Connor cheered finally being off the hook for watching his father flirt with Sophie's mom. 

Annabeth tried to suppress the laugh that was bubbling up in her throat. 

"Don't laugh at this, Wise Girl!" Percy hissed. 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Annabeth Faux apologized as laughter poured out involuntarily from her chest. 

Donna ran to the booth, placing her hat down as she dug out her passport. The man looked back and forth between the picture of what clearly was Donna and Donna herself. "You grew your hair. It's longer now." The man announced. Seemingly not realizing how late the anxious Donna was running to get on the boat. 

"It is a bit. Yeah. I know we could talk about that, but the ferry leaves any second, and er- I think great things are waiting for me."

"I prefer it short." The man said, completely disregarding everything Donna said before stamping the passport. 

Donna grabbed it and took off, only to run right back and grab the hat she accidentally abandoned. 

Apollo smiled thinking how adorable Donna looked at the moment. 

"Wait!" Donna called out racing after the fleeing ferry, failing to notice that her bag had opened and started losing a few items of clothes. 

Donna huffed in frustration as the boat continued on without her. 

"This is great!" A deep voice from behind her sounded. She turned to find yet another gorgeous man clutching some of her dropped items. 

His black hair hung in perfect waves and his sea-green eyes seemed to shine in the summer sun. He had tanned olive-toned skin and a smile that could make anyone melt. "I'm just gonna follow you everywhere. By the end of the day, I'll have a whole new wardrobe." The stranger smiled, holding up her yellow bikini.

"I don't think that'll suit you." Donna laughed even amidst her disappointment. 

"I say I can make it work." He smirked holding the Bikini up to his broad chest. He seemed a bit older than her but the playful unrest in his eyes made him appear younger. 

"Pause! No! I don't want to know!" Percy screeched, hiding behind his girlfriend. 

"I really wanted to catch that Ferry." Donna sighed. 

Poseidon eyed the pretty woman, "Well there'll be another tomorrow." 

He handed her back her clothes as he casually strolled off the pier jumping into the docked sail-boat. 

"Right. but it would be really great, today, not tomorrow, is if somewhere in this harbor there was a guy. " Donna said suggestively eyeing his sailboat. Poseidon turned to her, amusement showing in his sea-green eyes, "Young, tall, dashingly handsome?"

"Probably possible and not completely ancient, but he has a boat!" Donna teased. 

Poseidon couldn't help but chuckle at just how wrong she was. He was in fact completely ancient.