Dear Ang

Yes, Ang, I'm talking to you publicly. If you want me to take this down, I will do so, but I feel it's best to have this message- while pointed mostly towards YOU- should also be facing others like YOURSELF.

What exactly goes through your head when you comment on my posts? When you comment on my comments? When you pick a fight?

Do you think it'll be easy to get under my skin? Do you think it's gonna be a piece of cake to INSULT me!?

I'M AT ROCK BOTTOM! YOU CAN'T TOUCH WHAT YOU CAN'T REACH, and I'm at the bottom of the METAPHORICAL MARIANA TRENCH!

You actually thought you could try to insult someone who goes to school wearing a limited edition Bendy hoodie routinely, the same ass pair of socks, and a hand made SCP-999 keychain, openly making fan art and writing a novel in the middle of class!? Seriously?

You didn't offend me, if anything, I feel sorry for you. Because you picking on me means that some sad shit stain told you I could be easily hurt.

I don't even look in the mirror before roasting myself! Hell, I wake up and hope I get run over by a group of cyclists! You had a sass-off with me (which, let's face it, you have no idea how to sass someone), and still thought you could hurt THIS! Your "insults" were mere SPLINTERS compared to what goes through my head on an hourly basis!

I never even did so much as LOOK at you, so I don't even logically understand why you'd try picking on me.

So please, look back at what YOU said, look back at what I said, and process what the hell actually happened.

By the way, you don't get to "roast" me for having Wattpad and writing smutt shots. YOU'RE the one who got on here and read it in the first place. That's just a whole new level of depressing that even I won't touch... Damn...

-Your friendly neighborhood useless piece of shit, Shadowleaper14.