||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-3

(Yn)

You talked with Sam, and you felt better now.

You love how he treat you evertime to make you feel alright.

You moved your gaze around and found everyone slowly making their way inside the resort.

"Let's move inside" you spoke, holding onto Sam's arm with both your hands and lightly dragging him with you, making him chuckle, for which you grinned.

You both walked inside and found almost everyone present in there, the hall was filled with chats and laughter of people, while the floor above already had a good population.

You walked further in excusing yourself and sat at the table right beside the long carpeted staircase of the hall.

The walls around glowed with the golden hint in them while the glasses of the big windows gleamed, reflecting how clean it appeared.

So far you won't be lying that you liked the interior, well the decoration is quite surprising reflecting luxor in every possible detail.

Seems like he spent alot just for a night party.

Expensive people thing.

You were not even surprised to know he arranged everything in one of the most expensive, five star rated resort of Korea.

It was kinda good to know Jennie is going to marry someone rich though a jerk by personality.

You were drowned in your thoughts that your gaze collided with Taehyung, who was standing far, near the stage.

His eyes looked blank like always.

You felt awakward finding him still staring at you and so you looked away breaking the eye contact before breathing out.

What do he even want

To dustract yourself from his intense gaze you started talking with Sam until he got a phone call.

"Hey guess I got an important call" Sam said looking at his phone screen, before walking away leaving you alone sitting at the table.

And so you thought now to wait for him to come back.

But not soon after you received a text from him apologizing, saying he got to leave as he got an urgency at the work place and you texted an 'its alright, drive safely' to him.

Call it the side effect of working under a company where the employees are expected to work like robots.

You sighed realizing he anyways had important work to deal with and yet you persuaded him to come along.

While on the other side, Andrea walked slowly towards Taehyung with a change of expression and stood beside him, before whispering something in his ear without anyone noticing it, making him nod and smirk with clenched jaw.

Meanwhile you looked around and found Linda walking down from the staircase and there was a hint of tension on her face.

You thought she would take some other way but you had your brows frowned when you found her now approaching you, excusing herself from the group of people standing on her way.

"Come on you need to leave" she spoke and she sounded serious.

"W-what?"

"I don't have the time to explain it right now" She spoke and your gaze went down to her hand which had a car key, most probably seems like she's gonna drive you back home.

"Okay" you spoke standing up from your seat.

Seems like there's some trouble.

And you started to follow her behind, making your way from the crowd of people.

"...and now here comes Kim Taehyung with his fiancée, Choi Yn"

These words came cutting through the air, reaching finally to your ears.

And you halted on your step.

your heels didn't made another clicking sound with the floor while Linda turned around to face you,

she had the same expression as you, but you seemed in more shock that you didn't dared to move from your place.

The things around you turned paler with the noise of people around, going at a daze till you can't hear anything.

It was complete silence.

The only sound you heard now was an approaching footsteps and when it stopped you turned your head.

It was Taehyung who had his right hand forwarded towards you, while you just looked at him with nothing written on your face.

you felt doomed.

It's not suppose to happen.

And then you felt yourself walking behind him, as he held onto your wrist.