||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-10

"Sometimes the close gates
builds the future troubles"

[Yn]

The atmosphere seemed like its going to rain soon, as you stood near a street restaurant for the shelter.

Turning on your phone you realized it's 6 in the evening and that's when you received a call, and it was Taehyung.

What's up with him now.

You haven't met him after the last incident in his apartment, while ever since then he seems to be little busy in his work but though he's been calling you, you're not picking up any of his calls and you won't be lying, the thought being near him felt little overwhelming.

You bit onto your lower lips looking at the screen before keeping the device inside your handbag.

Come on

You looked for the cab as there passed a plenty of them, you hopped inside one before driving off leaving the shelter.

You sighed looking outside the window and that's when you received another call.

But this time, it wasn't Taehyung.

It was Linda.

You frowned before picking up the call, and it actually wasn't Linda on the other side but another male voice that spoke, informing you that Linda is probably wasted in one of the clubs in the city.

And you couldn't help but direct the driver to drop you at the address and to your little surprise you were met with your mom and Linda inside one of the vip section.

You raised your eyebrow finding Linda absolutely fine.

"You're here" Linda spoke as she looked at you making the other lady beside her to look at you.

"W-what is it?" You asked as you felt your stomach twisting the longer you stood there in the atmosphere with cigarette smell.

"Sign them" your mom spoke looking directly into your eyes making you bring your gaze down on the paper that rested on the table.

And your face frowned as you took them in your grip before going through them.

A-

Contract?...

You looked up at them.

...In this deal between the the two parties, the promiser is responsible to provide the promisee the 50% from the joint bank account once the marri-

"It's not happening" you mumbled keeping the papers back before turning around to leave only to feel a grip on your arm.

It was Linda.

Your hands balled into fist as you noticed your mom placing a hand gun on the table, right beside the papers as Linda just looked at you, pleading you to listen her command while you just looked at the contract.

You can't do this to Taehyung, it doesn't matter if you're in an 'okay' relation with him or not.

"I'm not" you once again spoke out yourself, making the elder one before you to stand up.

"Already a loyal bitch for the bastard" she spoke looking at you.

"It was you who came in between the marriage" she spatted while you just stood there with no intention to sign the papers.

The words she spoke felt somehow true to you, it wasn't you who was going to get married to Taehyung,  it was Jennie. And it's the reality that can't be changed.