||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-12

[Taehyung]

"OPEN YOUR DAMM MOUTH!"

He yelled and the words echoed in the house as the male pointed the gun over the elder woman's head making everyone including her to flinch on it.

"M-mr. K-kim I think w-we should discuss this o-out, t-there seems to be some m-mis-"

And the elder man stopped when he received the deadly glare from the younger one who was turning the atmosphere tensed than it already was.

"Disclosing the information to rivals doesn't sound like a misunderstanding" He spoke composed now, trying to keep his tone lower towards the elder man, who was none other than your uncle Fang.

Taehyung sighed out.

"And I believe you know it the best" He completed himself bringing his attention back to your step-mother who took a glance of uncle Fang before looking down to plead him to make him stop, her eyes didn't spoke anything she just sat before the fierce male whose voice held nothing but power demanding his answer. Her hands eventually fised by her side by his aura.

"W-what's going on?" The familiar voice made everyone to turn their head towards its direction.

and It was you.

A frown covered your face as you looked at your mother who was sitting on the lawn couch while Taehyung stood before her with a gun pointed over her head.

"Hey I-"

And Linda stopped on her track beside you, then right after receiving a glare from uncle Fang.

"Are you threatening her?" You questioned despite sensing the situation which was crystal clear.

"Yn It's not, you see there's some short of misunderstanding betw-"

uncle Fang started speaking instead making you turn your head towards him.

"Yes I am. threatening. her."

Taehyung's deep voice soon made you divert your gaze back at him, as he soon kept his gun down to bring his whole attention towards you, ready for any of your tantrums.

His voice had a hint of anger in it.

He sounded nothing but pissed.

And it won't be wise to argue back with him.

You bought your gaze lower to look at your mother who sat there humiliated before everyone, and you definitely don't wanna argue on the situation.

Walking closer to stand beside Taehyung you looked at you mother who didn't lifted her gaze up.

"Mom...let's head inside" you spoke lowly taking her hand in yours making her stand.

"I thought you changed" you spoke looking at him, low enough for him to hear you out, before turning around to walk inside the house followed by every other of the family members who stood there awakwardly.

Tsk

She meant I am suppose to be polite (?)

Taehyung greeted his teeth scoffing, before kicking the couch your mother was earlier sitting on, while the glasses kept on the side table fell down by the impact, making the red wine to spill on the floor.

Fvck it!

The male couldn't help but feel himself getting more pissed, your sudden presence definitely added fuel in his anger.

He stood there keeping his hands on his waist before taking out the cigarette bud from his pocket, the lighter effortlessly lighted the bud.

"You should head back now" your voice once again filled his ears in the silent night atmosphere making him turn towards you with a raised eyebrow.

"It's getting late" you spoke with a little disappointed voice, trying to read his expression that stayed clueless to you.

"You're coming too" He spoke lower than the last time, walking towards you, yet not looking at you.

"I'm not"

And you stepped back.

"Yn. Don't make me force you" his eyes turned darker as he slowly twisted the cigarette bud between his fingers.

"Don't start now, do you hear yourself? " you expressed yourself turning around to leave.

But he's the stubborn one here.

He held you by your arm before dragging you along.

"Taehyung stop!" You finally yelled at him but he gave no response to it.

You struggled in his grip shouting at him to stop, but being the moron he wasn't someone who would let go, perhaps, call it the male ego of his.

He effortlessly sat on the backseat of the car, before pulling you back between his thighs holding onto your waist, and in reflect you gasped before continuing to struggle.

"Stop the car!" You yelled putting your effort to make the car stop by yelling at the driver, but to your dismay he didn't even heard you as the seats were separated by the soundproof barrier.

You didn't realized that you were already sitting on Taehyung's lap, who didn't gave two flying fvcks about your shouts and yells. But unknown to the fact you were moving little too much.

His strong hand held yours, not giving you the chance to free yourself and that's when you felt his other hand resting on your bare thighs, making you jolt up in reflex.

You didn't realized until now that your skirt was lightly up, giving his eyes the better view of your thighs that made the embarrassment rush into your ears.

"Stop moving so much, honey"

He whispered in your ear, as you now felt him bite lightly on your earlobe making you halt and squirm in his grip instead.

"W-what are you d-doin'" you questioned out, controlling yourself from getting affected by his action, but the heat somehow managed to rush into your system.

His hand running down on your thighs, going down and then coming dangerously up wasn't helping at all.

That's the duality of this man, mad at you a while ago and now pulling the seductive tricks of his.

"T-taehyung" you cried out his name enough for him to hear you.

The man was aware of the things he was doing to you.

"Yes?" He whisper asked you in his ocean deep voice and right into your ear.

You shivered under his touch when he rested his finger tip on your clothed core making you gasp earning the chance to slide your shirt a little to rest his lips on your shoulder, he knew his capabilities and that's it you threw your head back on his shoulder before a small moan erupted from your throat.

Fvck!

He definitely wasn't expecting this coming from you, that indeed sounded melodious to his sinful ears.

"Do that again"