||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-4

[Edited]

.........................................................

(Yn)

You sat at the empty hallway, with the hollow walls gazing down at you.

While the room doors remained close, maybe they were empty too.

It was dead silence until the notification sound of your phone cutted through the thin air, making you look at the screen.

Samuel senpai:"how about a movie night as an apology:)"

You looked at the text and it was now that you felt a crack in your heart, making the lump in your throat heavier and your chin quivered.

And you closed your eyes finally crying out.

You felt miserable.

You always ends up dragging yourself into a mess and now he's into this too.

He...

He don't deserve this...

You cried and you don't know what's now.

Now you're engaged with the guy you don't like at all, with no idea what's there for you in future. You have no idea how he's gonna treat you while you have Sam on the other hand who's been waiting for you long now.

You sobbed looking at the floor with pulling your knees closer to your chest.

You heard a clicking heel sound and it finally stopped before you, pulling your gaze up you realized it was Linda.

"Come over, uncle Fang is calling you"

She said looking down at you and you nodded trying to suppress your cries and wiping away your tears.

You bit your lower lips and stood up before following her behind, you walked and got inside one of the nearby room in the carpeted hallway.

Getting inside you were met with the sight of your family members standing around and there was Taehyung too while his aunt, Andrea was not around.

And this time you didn't looked at him.

You were upset.

It's true you don't like him, not even a bit, but you never thought he'll end up dragging you into this situation.

Marrying someone is no joke.

Atleast you you, it is not.

"..she's here" Linda spoke looking back at you before turning her head to look forward and the people inside the room finally lifted their head to look at your direction.

Your mom, Linda and uncle Fang or say your late father's cousin, were present there.

And there was no sign of Jennie.

She's not here.

Your mom's face along with Linda's showed nothing but fear, while uncle Fang's orbs just looked at you, who was too upset to look at anyone present there.

You heard the approaching footsteps until you felt the grip on your wrist, you pulled yourself back finally looking up and it was none other than Taehyung.

And you stepped away looking at him.

You're not going anywhere

Atleast not with him.

"I'm n-not going anywhere with you" You spoke looking right into his eyes and he didn't looked like to take in some joke.

He already seemed mad, his tightly clenched jaw showed it.